Chapter 4

Toyaa

I Woke Up This Morning Feeling Lightheaded But , I Still Had To Get Up For School . I Went To The Bathroom To Do My Daily Hygiene, Wash My Face , Brush My Teeth , And Etc . I Then Walked Back To My Room To Get Dressed .

I Decided To Wear My Light Pink Crop Top , With My Acid Washed High Waisted Jeans .

I Threw On My Aunt Pearl Kd's To Match My Shirt , And I Put My Hair Up Into A Messy Bun , Since I Did Not Feel Like Doing My Hair .

I Grabbed My Backpack , And Things And Headed Out The Door Too My 2014 Jeep Wrangler . It Took Me A While To Get This Car , But Finally Got It , With My Saved Up Money .

I Backed Out My Drive Way , And Headed To School .

As I Got To School , And Parked My Car , I Met Up With , Nami , Jay , And Chris . We All Sat Around The Court Yard , Until It Was Time For Class .

Chris Said " I'm Going To Walk You To Class Bae , Cause , I Don't Want People Watching What's Mine . "

As He Pecked Me On The Lips . This Was The Moments I Liked .

" Yea Yea ,Bae . " I Smiled .

* BELL RINGS *

We Get Up , And Starts Walking Off To Our Class , Me , And Chris , And Nami , And Jay . As We Are Walking To Class , Guys Are Staring At Me .

i Feel Chris Hands Starting To Tighten Around Me .

" Ouch , Chris Your Hurting Me . " " Just Walk . "

He Wasn't Always Like This , Idk What Has Gotten Into Him . He Walks To My Class , Give Me A Kiss , And Walks Away .

I Walk Into Class , And Have A Seat .

" Ok Class , We Will Be Starting Something New . We Will Be Doing A Project On The White House , And I Want A Bulding On It , And A Essay , And Facts Of It . You Will Need A Partner , For This Assignment. I Will Choose Your Partners , And This Assignment Is Due In 3 Weeks . "

She Has To Be Kidding Me , But I Guess Not , It's No Problem When It Comes To Doing My Work .

Now I Was Waiting For Her To Assign Me A Partner .

She Finally Got To Me .

" Toyaa Your Partner Will Me Damion . So Pair Up Now . "

Whoaa Damion Was My Partner . Damn That Boy Is Fine , I Got A Thing For Them Light Skin Niggas , Them Were My Weakness .

I Totally Got Off Track Staring Into Space , I Didn't Notice He Was Sitting In Front Of Me .

" Hey Toya . " He Said With A Smile .

" Hey Damion . " I Said Back .

I Didn't Notice I Was Blushing . Then I Thought About It , I Have Chris I Can't Be Flirting With Other Guys , Chris Will Kill Me .

45 Minutes Later . . . The Bell Rings .

" Yo Toya You Wanna Start On The Project Later After School With The Guys , Then Hangout After?"

" Sure . " I Walked Out Of Class Thinking , Why Did I Say Yes ?

~
Chris

School Has Been Out For Thirty Minutes Now . And I Haven't Seen Toya Yet . I Swear Man When I See Her , Im Beating Her Ass .

So I See One Of Toya Friends , And I Ask Her , " Have You Seen Toya ? "

" Yea , She In The Libary , With Damion , And Them . "

" Aight . " I Walked Away Heading To The Libary .

So She Me Out Waiting Cause She In The Libary With A Nigga .

Ok , Got Something For That . I Walk In The Libary , And I See Toya , And That Damion Nigga Laughing .

I Walk Up To Her , Grab Her By Her Arm , And Grabs Her Bookbag , And Start Pulling Her Out The Libary .

" Chris What Are You Doing ? "

" Shut The Fuck Up ! You Want To Be All Up In Niggas Face ? "

" Chris We Was Just Working On A Project . "

" I Dont Give A Fuck ! " I Slams Her Against The Locker , And She Falls .

" Dont . " *PUNCH* " Fucking . " * PUNCH* " Try . " *PUNCH* " Me . " *PUNCH* " Again . " * PUNCH*

Damion

So I Guess Toya Nigga Chris , Came And Pulled Her Away . So I Followed Them Out . I Started To Hear Crying .

So When I Looked I Seen That Fuck Nigga Beating Toya Ass .

So I Ran Over To Them , And Next Thing You Knew , I Took Off On That Nigga . Now We Were Fighting , I Was Throwing Blow After Blow To That Nigga .

But That Nigga Was Still Getting On My Ass Throwing Them Bitches . Toya Was Screaming For Us To Stop But We Were Ignoring Her Lil Ass .

Next Thing I Know , He Being Pulled Off Of Me By That Nigga Jay .

I Got Up , And Walked Away Punching Lockers , This Nigga Had Me Fucked Up .

~
Toyaa

Later That Day . . .

I Was Stressed , And Exhuasted From What Happened Today . So I Stripped Out Of My Clothes , And Took A Shower .

The Shower Actually Soothed , And Calmed Me Down I Needed That .

I Walked In My Room , And Dried Myself Off .

I Slipped On My Boy Shorts , And Bra , And I Walked In The Mirror .

I Seen My Face , Chris Gave Me A Black Eye .

I Can't Keep Living Like This . I'm Done , I Cant Do This Anymore . So I Got My Phone Out To Text Chris .

- Chris , I Can't Do This Anymore , Im Done , Can't Be With You No More Because , All You Do Is Hurt Me . BYE ✌

About 20 Minutes Later , Chris Was Blowing Up My Phone , I Kept Sending Him To Voicemail . He Sent Me A Crazy As Text .

CBE : You Will Always Be MINE , And If I Cant Have You , NOBODY WILL .

I Then Turned Off My Phone , And Went To Sleep .

How Did Yall Like That Chapter ? Was It Good ? Give Me Some Feedback So We Can Know How We Are Doing ?