Chapter 5

Nami

I Woke Up This Morning And Checked My Phone And Jay Had Text Me This Cute Ass Paragraph . He Put A Big Ass Smile On My Face . So I Called Him Up . He Answered On The First Ring .

"GoodMorning Beautiful"

"Haha . GoodMorning Jay , I Saw Your Text And It Was Very Sweet Baby ."

"I Know , I Know . I'm A Charmer. See But I Would Charm More If You Would Give A Nigga Some Pu-"

"Oh Uh-Uh . Do Not Even Say It Cause You Already Know The Answer . No ."

"Bae Why You Tripping ?! Damn We Done Been Together 9 Months Now, You Say You Love Me So Why You Bugging Ma"

"Cause Jay I'm A Virgin And I Would Like It To Stay That Way For A Little Longer Damn ."

"Alright Namika You Got It B"

"Yeah But I'm Bout To Get Ready To Go Out With T . So I'll Talk To You Later. "
*CLICK*

This Nigga Just Killed The Damn Vibe . But I Got Out Of Bed Brushed My Teeth, Hopped In The Shower, Then Picked Out My Outfit .

I Wore My Tommy Hilfiger Boxers, High Waisted Blue Jeans With Cuts In Them And My Tommy Hilfiger Sports Bra With My Plaid Shirt Over, Put My Hair In An Sock Bun And Put On My High Heel Timbs .

I Grabbed My Things And Headed Out .

I Drove Over To T's So I Could Pick Her Up .

Me And Her Was Going To The Mall To Pick Some Clothes Out For My Birthday Bash .

Oh Yeah Did I Mention My Birthday Was Almost Up "Ahhhhh ! Turn Up Bissshhh" I Said To The Thought Of It. I Turned Up My Radio And Drove To My Bitch House .

Toyaa

I Had Just Got Out The Shower . Getting Ready To Go To The Mall With Nami .

So I Threw On My Tank Crop Top With My High Waisted Shorts And My Plaid Button Up Shirt , But I Didn't Button It Up , And I Wore My Bred 11's . After I Finish Getting Dressed . I Went To The Bathroom To Do My Hair . I Straightened My Hair , And Parted Down The Middle . I Applied My Mascara, And Lipstick . I Went Back To My Room Sprayed On Some Perfume .

Now I Was Just Waiting For Nami , To Get Here .

* BEEEEP ! *

That's Nami Ghetto Ass . I Grab My Stuff , And Walk Out The House . Nami Blasted The Song , Come Get Her By Rae Sremmurd .

Then She Hoped Out The Car , And Started Twerking .

She Screamed " It's My Birthday Week , BITCCCH ! " I Had To Put This Thot On Snapchat .

I Started Laughing Then Joined In With Her .... We Got In The Car And Started Driving To Millenia Mall .

Chris

I Watched As Toya Started Driving Off With Nami From Around The Corner . I Started My Car And Started Following Them To Where Ever They Were Heading .

I Ended Up Following Them To Millenia Mall. I Watched As They Shopped For A Few Hours . Soon They Went Home . I Was Gonna Get Toya Back Tomorrow Night , One Way Or Another .

Toyaa

Today , I Felt As If I Was Being Watched . I Wasn't Quite Sure I Just Had A Feeling . Anyways I Had A Great Day Today .

Me And Nami Went Shopping For Her Birthday Bash Tomorrow . I'm So Excited And It's Not Even My Birthday . Soon As I Got Home I Was Exhausted .

I Went To Shower Then I Put On My Tank Top With Boyshorts . Soon As I Layed Down , I Felt The Urge To Throw Up . Urgghh This Happend For The 5th Time Today .

I Might Have A Virus Not Sure . After I Finish Vomiting , I Brushed My Teeth , And Headed Back To Bed . Tomorrow Was Going To Be A Long Day / Night .

Nami

I'm Just Now Getting Home , From Taking Toya Home . She Been Throwing Up All Damn Day , I Hope She Ain't Pregnant .

But As I Flopped On My Bed , I Unlocked My Phone And Got On Twitter . I Wanted To See Who All Was Going To My Party .

It's Gone Be Thick Asf , The Whole O Gone Be There . But I Got Alot Going On Tomorrow . So I Hopped Out The Shower And Did My Nightly Routine . Then I Layed In My Bed , And Fell Asleep .

~
I Woke Up This Morning Feeling Happy As Ever . It's My Day Today . I Got Up Did My Morning Routine Then Went Downstairs .

I Smelled Food So You Know My Fat Ass Had To Look . I Had My Own Breakfast Made . My Momma Made Me Pancakes , Grits , Eggs , Bacon , And Some Fruit . Yass Yo Girl Finna Grub .

But My Mom Left A Note Saying She Had To Leave For Work Early . That Was Fine . She Left Me About 700 Dollars On The Counter . I Love My Mom Man . As I Was Eating Toya Called Me .

" Hey Bitcchhhhh Its Yoooooi Daaaaay ! " Toya Screamed On The Phone .

" I Know Bitch , Im Ready To Twerk ."

" Girl , I'm Finna Get Dressed , And Come Over . "

" Okay , See You Then . "

I Finish My Plate , And Went To Go Chill In The Living Room . I Got On Facebook , And Made A Status And Said " Who Hitting Up My Birthday Bash Tonight ? " I Got 25 Likes Soon As I Posted The Status . I Then Looked On My Wall , And Had Many Of Birthday Wishes . I Was Getting All The Love Today .

As I Was Finna Get Up To Get The Remote , Toya Walked In . We Sat Around Talking For A Few Hours Chilling Before It Was Time For The Party . I Can't Wait Until Tonight , Me And My Bestfriend Finna Be Turnt .