"𝙼𝚢 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍𝚢"

-huff-

Jay looks across the whole entire London from his balcony, as he puffed his cigarette.

He knew he must stop. This addiction of his is going to far. But why would it be so addicting?

He knew it could kill him. Why does he do it anyways?

Thats what people always tend to ask. They always assumed he did it to look cool, or even popular.

Back then in school he gets bullied, left and right for his...anger tendencies. He got more made fun off, left and right, he was tossed around like a toy.

"NO PLEASE STOP- STOP-"
"Your dying anyways, why not just kill you off right now?" the people tell him.

Life was depressing for him. He continued fighting though. For, well, the only person he had in his life now. His Dad.

His Father has quite also have a history of smoking. It got less when his dad met his mom. Though it didn't go well. His mom divorced him all the sudden. Just dumped him for a more wealthier guy.

Jay always dispised his mother, ever since then he just lived with his dad.

Then one day...

"Dad I'm home!" Jay shouted as he takes off his shoes, and no response. He then got quite worried. They didnt own a car, since they sold it for rent. So he couldn't really go out. And usally when he always gets home, he is always greeted with his dad in the living room reading a book. He kept calling out for his father and to no response.

He was now in panic, he searched everywere and he wasn't there. And when he went to the patio. He saw him. On the chair, reading his book.
Jay didn't pay attention to the title often but now, he sees.

"My Tragedy" By an unknown author.

"Ah- Jay your home already! Pardon me If I couldn't hear you shout. I was just finishing this book." his father says. "It's fine dad, I actually never heard of the book before. Uhmm want to share how it goes?"

"Well, haha... It's a good one I tell you. I wouldn't want to spoil it. But I could tell you would be inspired by it." his dad says handing the book to him.

The fine blue leather that holds the book with such plain design. Made by an author who lives behind a mask.

"Anyways, tell me. Where do you want to go? College is up soon, still up for the law degree?" He then chuckles.

"I think I would like to be an Author." Jay said. "An author! That's a new one!" His dad surprised than ever. "No matter what path you take, I am here to support you no matter what." his dad says pulling Jay for a hug.

Jay really wished that moment lasted forever.

Now he moved from New york to London. He's takes english courses and lived in his own apartment. He worked in a library as an orginizer. He wrote a few stories here and there to distract himself from smoking for a bit.

But the temptation was still there.

---------------------------𝙴𝙽𝙳---------------------------