!GETTING READY!

"Uhmm... Did we disturb you guys?"Mina asked her nose was slightly bleeding already."Uhmm no you guys didnt disturb us..."Kirishima then push Bakugou,so he can wake from the bed."Uhh... So is there anything we can help?"Kirishima asked."Uhmm were here because my phone was left here in somewhere in here oh and your mom is here Bakubae..."Bakugou then answer Mina with his low voice,"alright..."Sero and Mina then walk downstairs to wait for them in the living room.

*WITH BAKUGOU AND KIRISHIMA*

Bakugou then grab Kirishima face and kiss him.Bakugou then break their kiss and said,"We should probably go now..."Kirishima then grab Bakugou face and kiss him again."Later we will continue right now we must go."Bakugou then said."Ok fine.."Bakugou was then giggles.

Bakugou and Kirishima was now walking downstairs and they saw Mitsuki and Masaru was sitting on the couch talking with Mina and Sero."Oh hi,Kirishima!"Mitsuki then tell Bakugou and Kirishima to sit."Soooo... Mina told me you guys are dating was it true?"Bakugou then said,"mmm yeah that's true."After they all talked Mitsuki then said,"We actually already prepare fotlr your wedding Katsuki..."Katsuki and Kirishima was very shocked hearing that."It was actually i was planning on you and my friend's daughter but it was cancelled because Mina told me that you guys are dating."Mitsuki explained."Oh like that..."Kirishima said in his low voice."So what do you guys think?"Bakugou then asked,"Can you please at least give us sometime to think first?"Mitsuki then smiledand said,"Of course you can,take your time we'll wait."Mina, Sero, Mitsuki and Masaru was so much excited to hear what will Kirishima and Bakugou answer.

*IN BAKUGOU ROOM*

"I dont think its a bad idea though."Bakugou said and winked at Kirishima."And so so i~"Bakugou and Kirishima then get to sleep.

*NEXT DAY*

"Darling...you need to wake up...","5 more minutes please..."Bakugou then rolled his eye and suddenly kiss Kirishima."K-Katsuki!!!"A few minutes later Kirishima was done and they all eat breakfast and Bakugou was then told his parents,Mina and all his squad including Shinsou.