!THE HANGOUT!

Bakugou and Kirishima then,come to Mina house because they already planned that they will make lunch and dinner together.

*WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT MINA'S HOUSE*

"Mina-San!!"Kirishima then running towards Mina to hug her."I miss you!"Kirishima said."Aww...I miss you too."After that Mina asked all of them to come in."So how was you guys new house?"Kirishima and Bakugou then stared at each other and said,"Its good!"Mina then smiled and said,"Glad to hear that."

*A FEW MINUTES LATER*

"Soooo....did you guys did it yet?~"Mina then teasing them."M-Minaa!"Kirishima then shouted."We've done it before we are married~"Bakugou then teasing Kirishima too."K-Katsuki!"Kirishima then punch bakugou back."Ouch! Ok,ok i'm sorry honey~"Bakugou then apologizes hopping Kirishima will forgive him and of course he did forgived Bakugou.

*A YEAR LATER*

Kirishima got hit by a genderbend quirk while he was on patrol and so she was pregnant and have 3 kids.2 twins(girl)and 1(boy)."Aww look at them they look so adorablee~"Bakugou giggles then said "of course they are."

*A FEW MONTHS LATER*

The quirk is now already over and because of that too,their kids are so much confused but when Kirishima explained, their kids will never gonna believe him.But that will not gonna end the family relationships.
~THE END~