!MEETING KATSUKI PARENTS!

So as you guys can see Bakugou and Kirishima already dating so as they arrived at the airpot Bakugou told Bakugou dad to pick him up at the airport.While Kirishima call his sister that he will be sleeping at Bakugou house."Ok Eijirou,just stay safe!"They were than hang up."What did your sister said?"Katsuki asked."She said ok but just stay safe."Kirishima then smiled and so so Bakugou.

*AT BAKUGOU HOME*

"Bakugou Katsuki!!"Suddenly there was one woman from the kitchen come out and calling Bakugou full name."What oldhag?!!"Bakugou shouted."Katsuki thats not how you treat your mother!"Kirishima gives Bakugou a little advice."Im sorry Babe..."Bakugou then touch Kirishima cheek."Don't say sorry to me,say sorry to your mother."Kirishima sighed."Fine..."Bakugou then just gonna dealed with his boyfriend."Arent you Arata son?"Mitsuki then asked."Uhm y-yeah thats me."Kirishima said."What are you doing here?"Mitsuki asked while they all walking towards the living room."Uhhh..."Kirishima didnt know what to answer because he was not really confident to talk."He's coming here for a sleepover."Bakugou then said."Oohhh...that's great to hear!"Mitsuki then said."But you know we didnt have a guess room or even extra room?"Bakugou then suddenly smirk at Kirishima and said,"he's gonna sleep with me."Mitsuki then asked,"What are you guys relationship?"Kirishima then blushed."Were boyfriend."mitsuki then shocked it was because his son never date anyone even though there was so many girl out there crazy over him.