!LOVE UNTIL FOREVER³!

WARNING! TOO MUCH ROMANCE! (DO NOT READ THIS PART IF YOU ARENT COMFORTABLE WITH IT!
"Bye aunt!!"Kirishima shouted,and so so Mitsuki.When thay coming in Kirishima then locked the door and go up for taking a bath.

*AFTER DONE TAKING BATH*

After Kirishima donw taking his shower bakugou was then suddenly pinning Kirishima to the wall."k-Katsuki?..."Kirishima was shocked that time."Why you afraid?Didnt you remember your promise?"Bakugou then teasing Kirishima."Yes i did remember it but i didnt scare at all!! ‹i guess›." Bakugou was then coming really close to Kirishima,then he whisper,"Are you ready?~"Kirishima was then blushed and said,"Its up to you..."."Ok then!"Bakugou suddenly pick Kirishima up and throw him at his bed."Ah!!"Kirishima then shouted when Bakugou throw him at his bed."Where should i start first?~"

*AFTER 5 HOUR LATER*

After that they was sleeping because they are so much tired.But then at 9 pm Kirishima was awake,"K-Katsuki...i'm uhh... I cant move can you plese give me my pills my head feels a little dizzy..."Bakugou then take the pill and the water bottle that Kirishima already prepared.Bakugou then pull Kirishima body a bit to sit,"Thanks Katsuki."."Hm.".Kirishima then eat his pills and drink his water.Kirishima then land his pill and water bottle to Bakugou for him to put it back.It was already 23 minutes past Kirishima was still can't sleep so he woke his boyfriend up."Katsuki...I still cant sleep!"Bakugou was then awake and said,"what?You want me to continue?.~"Kirishima then blushed."W-What do you think i am?! A robot? It's really hurt ya know?!!"Kirishima yelled at Bakugou."But you said you were bored then how about we just continue?~"Kirishima then blushed and said,"F-fine but dont go too tough it was hurt!And if i cant walk tomorrow it was all your fault!!"Bakugou then smiled and said,"No big deal,i will take my responsibility on it."Bakugou then start Kissing Kirishima smoothly.