FOS.8

Jimin pov.

I sighed showing my pregnancy test to jungkook, who looked at it disappointed.

"It has been months, why? Why can't i get pregnant?!" I pulled my hair and cried.

Jungkook got up from his chair and walked to me, crunching down in front of me.

"It's okay jimin, don't stress yourself so much. You'll get pregnant and our son will be saved. I know it" whipping my tears away, he said softly with a small smile.

"I know but, jungmin is getting worser everyday. Even his hair are falling. I-i can't see my baby like that" jungkook pulled me to his embrace and hugged me tighter, while I was snuggling his neck, also hugging him tightly.

"Shhh...it'll be okay" I pulled away and cupped his face in my hands and leaned in to kiss his forehead.

He looked at me to make eye contact, we both leaned in to each other and our lips brushed together, but suddenly the door opened, revealing Jin and jungmin.

We pulled away as quickly as we could but jungmin still noticed it.

He gasped and looked at us both with a shocked face.

"MAMA AND PAPA WERE ABOUT TO KISS!!?" He shouted making jungkook chuckle.

Jungkook stood up and lifted him up in his arms.

"No, baby. Mama was sad and papa was comforting him" jungmin pouted and hid his face in the crock of jungkooks face making us all laugh.

"He wanted to see you both, so I brought him here." Jin said and smiled.

"Okay, thank you hyung. I'll bring him back to his room if he wants" Jin nodded and left the room.

"Jimin?" I looked at jungkook and hummed.

"My mom and dad want us for dinner to go there, do you have time at the afternoon?" I smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I'll love to go there again, I haven't been there for so long" He smiled at me and also nodded.

"We're going to grandma and grandpa?" Jungkook nodded making him squal.

Afternoon

I fixed my clothes one more time and looked in the mirror if everything was okay.

(The man's outfit should be jungkooks outfit)

I walked downstairs seeing jungkook and jungmin already waiting for me.

I walked to them and we left.

Jungkooks mom opened the door and smiled seeing us there.

"You're here" She hugged me and I hugged back then went in side.

After on or two hours dinner was ready so we went to the dinning table and sat down.

"How's is it going with the new baby?" Mr. Jeon asked making me look down.

Jungkook hold my hand under the table making me smile and look up.

"There still no sigh of pregnancy" they nodded and continued to eat.

After eating we went to the lounge and talked.

At home

I went to the lounge after jungmin slept and saw jungkook waiting for me like every time.

I sat down beside him and looked at him.

"What?" He asked me and laughed.

I shook my head also laughing and leaned on the couch.

Jungkook come closer to me and put his hand on my lap making me giggle.

"You haven't changed, still loving the feeling of me playing with your hair?" He nodded making me smile and play with his hair.

"Why did that happen to or baby?" I looked down at him and shrugged.

"I-i don't know. I don't know why something like that happens to an innocent little baby" a tear fall from my eye but I wipped it quickly and smiled at jungkook.

"But we'll save him. We'll see our little baby" He nodded and I leaned in to kiss his head.

He suddenly got up and carried me bride style.

"What are you doing?" He ignored me and walked upstairs.

He put me on my bed after he reached the room and hovered over me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to me locking our lips together.

Next morning

I woke up feeling something heavy un my waist and turned around to see jungkook hugging me from behind closely.

"Jungkook-ah it's time to get up" I wispered playing with his eyes.

He smiled and opened his eyes, making me chuckle.

He suddenly hugged my nacked body close to his and hid his face in my neck.

I giggled and hugged his neck back, playing with his hair.

"We need to get up before jungmin wakes up" I wispered again and kissed his forehead.

He then nodded and got up carrying me to the bedroom.

After their routine

I put the plates on the table as jungkook put the foot in them.

We sat down and started to eat.

"Shouldn't we go to a doctor?" I looked at jungkook confused, not understanding what he meant with it.

"To ask why you aren't getting pregnant" I nodded and struggled.

"We did before and the doctor said I needed time. The same happened böse jungmin, jungkook. We need to be patient-" we suddenly heard jungmin screaming.

We ran to his as fast as we could and found him crying while looking at his pillow.

We got near and saw a bunch of hair on it.

Jungkook pulled him to his embrace and jungmin hid his face in his neck.

I stared at his pillow and a tear fall from my eye.

But then I felt like throwing up and ran to the bathroom.

Jungkook also ran to me and I looked at him after cleaning my mouth.

(There'll be maybe some mistakes, sorry had no time to edit)