FOS. 26

Walking inside the house, jimin brought his sleeping daughter to her crib and changed his son into some pajamas.

Since it was already afternoon, he decided to feed him before tucking him to bed.

"Good night, baby." He wished with a forced smile, kissing his forhead before leaving the room.

Jimin walked to the lounge and sat down on the couch, with a cracked sight.

He again looked up and his eyes caught the family picture of him, jungkook and jungmin.

It was the picture where they first took as jungmin was born, still in the hospital.

"You told me to trust you, and that's what you do?" Jimin wispered, looking at the picture with a broken heart.

"Why? Jungkook. I love you so so much. Why doing that?"

"I apologized because of my wrong doings, for all the misunderstandings. And you acted like you forgive me, only to cheat on me with my sister behind my back?" Jimin chuckled unbelievably, getting up when he heard jungkooks car parking.

He went and looked out the window, to see both his sister and boyfriend walking to the door, laughing about something jimin couldn't hear.

He quickly whiped his tears as he heard the door opening and went to greet them both.

"Hey, you two. Had a great day?" He forced a smile.

"I did, but seems like jungkook had a tiring day. He's yawning the whole time." Minji chuckled.

"Well, I did though. I had so much work to do today. But I managed to finish it." Jungkook smiled back.

"How came you two arrived together?" Jimin asked, waiting for their answer and looked at the both to try and notice any nervous expression, but he got none. Instead there was immediately an answer.

"Well, I remembered that I promised jungmin some banana milk, and went to buy and unexpectedly met minji at the mall so I told her that I would bring her with me since it's late and dangerous outside." Jungkook stated with a proud smile.

"Hmm. Thank you again for the ride, jungkook. I'm gonna go to my room." Minji threw a smile at them and ran off to her room.

"How was your day, love?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms around his lovers waist and pulled him closer, but got stopped by jimins hands.

"Hmm. Good." Jimin simply answered, taking his boyfriends hands of him and walking away.

...

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom with his robe tied around his perfect muscular body.

He saw jimin sat on the bed with mijung, feeding her a bottle of milk.

Seeing the little girl falling asleep in her mother's arms made jungkook coo at her.

"She's falling asleep." As soon as the words came out the elders mouth, jimins head snapped to his direction with a tired and angry look.

"Hmm." He hummed and pulled the bottle out the now sleeping girls mouth and placed the baby in the middle of the bed, beside him.

"Aren't you putting her in her crib?" The elder asked.

"No, she sleeping with mama today." Jimin smiled at the baby, not even sparing a glance at the elder man.

"Baby~ I won't be able to hug you." The elder whined.

"Not my problem." Jimin simply shrugged his shoulders and turned the nightstand light on his side off and went under the cover only to pull his daughter closer to his chest and falling asleep, hugging his daughter.

Jungkook sighed shaking his head and went to the closed to put some boxers on before laying down the other side of the bed.

He didn't know what again happened to jimin and what ever it was, jungkook didn't like it.

The younger was again trying to keep distance from him.

The same happened three years ago and they ended up divorcing.

Jungkook did not want that happening again and he knew he had to do something about it, but for now, he wanted to sleep the tiring day off.

...

Cold wind brushing against the youngers skin as he tried to cover it, but because of the weakness he felt, he's arms fell to his sides, with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Jungkook, please don't leave." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry, jimin. But I don't love you anymore. I love minji. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her." Jungkook wispered smiling at the girl he was holding hands with, but the wisper felt like the loudest thing to jimin and a stick through his heart.

"Jungkook...jungkook....please..." jimin called but it fell on deaf ears as the both walked away.

"Jungkook!"

"No!" Jimin sat up on the bed, breathing heavily.

He looked around and saw the dark room so he looked at his phone and saw it was already 3 in the morning.

He sighed slightly looking at his side, jungkook hugging his daughter closely while his other hand was on jimins waist.

With another sigh, jimin removed it and and got up, taking a thin cover and walking to the balcony.

"Why does all this happen...why can't I live happily with my family?" A tear fell from his eyes as he looked up at the sky.

(Who wanted an update?)