FOS. 33

One year later...

The hall was full of people. Relatives, friends and colleagues. Everyone was seated at beautifully decorated tables in the large, decorated hall where disabled people could fit. It was noisy, surrounded by the soft music in the background.

People who knew each other, who haven't seen each other for a long time, greeted each other, hugged each other and were happy to celebrate this beautiful day together. It was a great day for the two gentlemen who had to go through so much but finally found their happiness in each other.

It was their big day where they'll be together forever. This time they wanted to make it forever and no matter what happens, go through it together and never misunderstand without knowing the other side of the story.

They had a family now. A seven years old boy, a two years old girl and another baby in the oven, which they found out about just a week ago.

Jungkook and Jimin are getting married again.

Everyone was so happy to hear that the broken relationship is build again and this time stronger. This time was sure that they'll not break it again.

Jimin has decided that he will never, ever not only be the reason for a divorce but he'll make sure to never even start a fight with his soon to be husband.

He has already cut all the contacts with his mother and since then never exchanged even a word with her. He does meet up with his father but only then when he has made sure he won't bump into his so called 'mother'.

Minji has also moved out of their house after announcing her relationship with Enwoo and moved in with her boyfriend.

Everyone was happy without the other woman interfering their life and they planned to keep it like that.

After having no mother figure in his life anymore, jimin has seen jungkooks mother like his own. She has treated him with all the love his biological one has failed to do. The both has became really close that sometimes
jungkook questions himself who of them both the real son of her is.

Back to the present, jimin looked at himself in the mirror and made a little spin to look at himself and see if everything was alright with his outfit.

He had a white jumpsuit on that hugged his feminine curves perfectly, albeit having a feminine body, pregnancy made his hips more wide and his muscles soft.

Since being in his first month of the pregnancy his belly was still flat and not showing. Being skinny as he is, it was always difficult to know if he was expecting or not when he was in his first semester.

"Are you ready?" The sweet voice of his sister was heard from behind as she walked to him and hugged him from the side. Taking the beauty his twin held in and out.

She always assumed jimin would be the better one. That he would archive everything he wanted in life. He was always the smart one but at the same time the silent one while she was the girl with no manners. She was always presumptuous and no one liked the said behavior. If she found something ugly or didn't like it, she didn't think about the others feelings and was fast forward and blabered her opinions out.