Bonus scene: Duo Dancer

Sideswipe did not just good at dancing who can show his dance move and his breakdance but things get spice up when you hear that Guren is secretly can dance too. He start learn to dance with Sideswipe since he was little and the moment that hear is they both can dance together. They even post their dance video inside the social media. The others doesn't know that Guren can dance like Sideswipe does. They only know that Sideswipe can do all the dance move and breakdance. But Gory, Cyril and Aergo know that he kept it in secret so no one will find out he can actually dance too.

Wenesday: 8:00 a.m. Benham Open Park (Spring Break)

Guren and Sideswipe was hanging out park with each other. Guren was listen to music while Sideswipe was chilling around while he was laying down and listen to music as well with his best friend. 

They were listening to music peacefully until the others arrived. They saw them hanging out and didn't care as they're minding their own business. Guren watch the video and watch two people dancing on the 'scream' song. Just then Guren idea pop in his mind.

Guren: Hey Sides.

Sideswipe then looked at him.

Sideswipe: Yes?

Guren: Well I have an idea.

Sideswipe: What is it?

As he got up still looking at him.

Guren: I have an idea.

Sideswipe: What is your idea?

Guren: How about we do this dance?

Sideswipe: What kind of dance we should do?

Guren then showed the video as Sideswipe look at it. Sideswipe then agreed with his idea.

Sideswipe: Ok I don't see why not. We shall post this on Tiktok.

Guren: Alright connect your phone with Speaker cause things kind a get spice up.

Guren and Sideswipe then stand up as Guren get ready to his position. Sideswipe then turn on the Bluetooth mode as he connect it with speaker. He then open the Tiktok app as he press record part. He put the timer into 10 seconds . The others saw as they can tell they want to do something fun. After that Sideswipe then press the short music that he found at his playlist as he place his phone on the stand and get to his position.

Guren: Ready bestie?

Sideswipe: I am. Let's go.

*Guren as Nightmare Foxy*

*Sideswipe as Foxy*

They both then started doing the dance as the others shocked and they did not expect Guren can dance like Sideswipe does. 

Gory: Well I'm not surprised because he did this in front of we three.

Cyril: We just vibing.

Aergo: Yea.

They all then impressed to see Guren dance skills is well-done. 

Once reach at the end they all started to cheer up. After all that dance the record then stop as Guren and Sideswipe goes to his phone and see the result. They became satisfied as they high-five to each other.

Guren: We did a great job dude!

Sideswipe: I know.

Guren: Shall we post this on Tiktok?

Sideswipe: Sure thing.

Sideswipe then type the challenge on the video.

In phone

Doing this trend with my bestie

#screamchallenge #fyp 

Sideswipe then post it on Tiktok. The others got shocked Guren and Sideswipe actually have an tiktok account. They then goes to them.

Windblade: You have a tiktok?!

Toxsa: That is insane dude.

Sunstreaker: They did have a tiktok.

Gory: Yea in secretly without telling you guys

Ceylan: Guren I didn't know you can actually dance like your best friend does.

Chooki: That was cool.

Guren: Thanks guys

Heatwave: When did you learn that?

Guren: Well I learn this with Sideswipe since we both are little and yet his mother taught me.

Quillfire: Wow Guren

Clampdown: Hard to say this but that was amazing!

Beni: Just want to know is when did you guys have tiktok.

Knockout: They have tiktok in last 3 years.

Betsy: Wow that's long.

Afterwards Guren and Sideswipe post their dance tiktok more often. The others really like to see their dance video on tiktok. Sometimes they did the dance with their brothers and their cousins as well. They sometimes did with their teams and the favourite part is they all dance together.