Bonus scene 2: Feeling heartbroken and became suffer from depression

Sideswipe who did not just depressed Autobot after his mother death. His brother, his cousin and his teammates always be with him whenever he became depressed. Even his childhood friend Guren always be his true best friend and with the help of his teammates to make him happy.

But one thing that they didn't know is that Sideswipe is always suffer from depression. After he feeling heartbroken he then became suffer from depression. He always start to flashback from the past which is he can't hold it. But Sunstreaker, Knockout and Powerhall know that he always suffer as they try to calm him down a bit. He always kept it in secret so no one will find out.

Saturday: 8:30 a.m. Benham hill (Spring break)

Sideswipe was all alone at the hill. Sometimes he need time for him to be alone to calm himself down from depression.

Sideswipe: Just calm down dude. Calm down.

He then calm himself down a little by little. Just then his heartbroken then hit his chest hard as he put his right hand on his and he became to suffer from depression. It hit himself hard as his oil tear fell down from his both optics. He tried not to cry hard. He always been suffer from depression a lot ever since he was little. He don't know what to do but to always suffer from his depression.

Meanwhile

Guren was walking at the hill to take some nice fresh air. 

Guren: *sigh* Love this fresh air today especially walking at the hill.

He was walking peacefully until he saw his best friend sat on the hill. He then goes to him.

Guren: Hey dude.

Sideswipe shocked to hear his best friend voice as he wiped his tears off and put his fake smile on. He then looked at him as he greet him.

Sideswipe: Oh hey dude. I didn't know you're here.

Guren: Just walking then I saw you here. What are you doing?

Sideswipe: Just sitting here chilling.

Guren then sat beside him as he talked to him. Sideswipe then started talked to him too. They talked about random stuff. Just Sideswipe chest started to hit hard again. He tried to find the way to not letting Guren know that he was suffer from his depression. Guren then notice his acted as he confront him.

Guren: Sideswipe are you ok?

Sideswipe: I'm ok Guren.

Guren can tell that he's hiding something but Sideswipe had an idea how avoid him.

Sideswipe: Well I'm going for a walk a while. So see you shortly.

Sideswipe then transform and drove off from there left Guren being speechless. Guren know that Sideswipe was hiding something from him. He wanna know something that bothering him.

Guren: I need an answer from him.

Sideswipe drove off fast as he safe that he managed to avoid him. Sideswipe really don't want to tell his best friend that he's been suffer from depression. He arrived at Benham Open Park as transform into bot mode. 

Sideswipe then take a walk at the park for a bit to calm himself down. He then saw his teammates and Guren's teammates was talking to each other. He doesn't want them notice him so he turn on his invisible mode. Once he's invisible he then continued to walk pass by them.

The others were talking and didn't even notice him. Sideswipe relieved that they didn't notice him as he kept continue walking. Once Sideswipe find a peaceful place that has no people. He then turn off his invisible mode as he sat down. He then looking at his poor heart. He always doesn't know what to do. Everytime he always suffer from his depression. Nothing can help him.