Meet up with ex-friend.

Wenesday: 10:28 a.m. Benham hill.

Sideswipe was walking around at the hill. He love to take some fresh air at the hill in the morning.

Sideswipe: I'm glad I get to walk this morning so I can get some fresh air.

Sideswipe keep walking. He then spot a mech who wear Green and white hoodie, blue jeans and blue caps. He was very familiar to the that mech.

Sideswipe: Scrap it's Crossstrike. I better go or else he will notice me.

Sideswipe walked away immediately before Crosstrike notice him.

Crosstrike was Sideswipe's friend during his 5th grade at Cybertronian Kaon City Junior High School. They were friends for 5 months. Sideswipe was started being friend with him from the first day of school. Everything was going well for them until July 2015 Crosstrike then started to hate him after he get so many attention from others bots. He then faking friend and he start using him for everything . After all that happen Sideswipe couldn't hold it anymore as he tell Principal about him and Crosstrike then get expelled from Junior High School. 

After all that. Once Sideswipe has grown to 13 he then start his bad attitude by racing at the Statue of Prime. He then met Bumblebee and Strongarm include their siblings Hot Rod, Thunderhoof, Chase and Cyberwarp was with his two cousins Knockout and Powerhall. Second he met Underbite, Grimlock, Fixit and his brother named Hexit. Third he met Steeljaw. He then met Bulkhead. After that he met Jazz next he met Blurr and Heatwave. He met Quillfire. He then met Drift and Fracture with their Mini-cons Slipstream, Jestorm , Airazor and Divebomb. He then met Clampdown. He also met Windblade. He then met Bumblebee's three old teams Optimus Prime with his brother Megatroun and his old friend Rachet. A few weeks he met Soundwave and Shockwave. Another day he also met two Stunticons Dragstrip and Wildbreak. After a while he met others Stunticons named Slashmark, Heatseeker and Motormaster. He also met his cousin old assistant name Breakdown with Drift old mentor name Shadow Raker.  In 1 week he met the Air Commander name Starscream and his seekers brothers Burstcon , Thundercracker and Skywarp. In two days he met Commandix. Then he met another Bumblebee's old team Arcee, Wheeljack and Smokescreen. Lastly he met Jazz's brother Stepper.

His teams then grew bigger and bigger after he met some of the Autobots and Decepticons. Finally he found his brother Sunstreaker who lost in one year as he and his cousin reunited with him again. His brother then become apart of the Team Prime.

Sideswipe was managed to escape from Crossstrike. He then spot Guren and Zeta was talking to each other at the bridge. He then goes to them with a cold face.

Zeta: Hey..Side..swipe.

Guren find out that his best friend notice his ex-friend again.

Guren: You saw that scumbag mech again. Isn't it?

Sideswipe: Yea.

Zeta: Who?

Guren: His ex-friend Crossstrike.

Zeta: Oh. But did he notice you Sides?

Sideswipe: Nope not at all.

Zeta: So what was actually happen?

Guren sighed as he explain to her.

Guren: Well here is the story.

Story

Crosstrike was Sideswipe's friend during he was on 5th grade at Cybertronian Kaon City Junior High School. They both started being friend since the first day of school. They have been friend for 5 months and everything was going well to them until July 2015. He heard that Crosstrike has been faking friend on him and use him for everything. After that he couldn't hold it anymore. He then tell the Principal about his attitude and Crosstrike then get expelled from Junior High School.