Chapter 2: Secret as a wolf and phoenix

12:13 p.m.  Guren and Sideswipe house.

Sideswipe was asleep peacefully. Guren then woke up and check on Sideswipe to make sure he was asleep peacefully.

Guren: Good my bestie is asleep. Now is my chance.

Guren then got out of his bed as he put a warm cozy boots on so his leg stay nice and warm he then goes down quietly so his best friend did not notice him. He then open the door quietly as he sneak out and goes to the park to howl at night.

12:19 p.m. Benham Park

Once Guren arrived at the park he then transform himself into an animal form known as wolf. Guren is the Ultra rare Fire wolf and what he does is to howling at night. He has to keep a secret from his teams and his family so no one will find out.

Fire Wolf! Transform!

His ears then grew and his tail as well.

After he transform he then start to howl loudly which is cause all the Benham city hear his voice. He always howl every night once is the full moon in nighttime especially in midnight.

Back to Sideswipe

He was sleeping peacefully until he heard someone howling. He then woke up as he get annoyed.

Sideswipe: Oh my Primus that must be Steeljaw howling again. Can I just sleep peacefully?

He then got up as he climb down from his bed. He then put his warm cozy boots on to keep his leg stay nice and warm. He saw Guren was not on his bed as he confused.

Sideswipe: Huh where is Guren?

He then see his boots was not there too. He find out that Guren was sneaking out. He quickly goes downstairs as he go out. He then transform in his beast mode known as Phoenix. Sideswipe is a Legendary Fire Phoenix. He can fly around to spy, patrolling and spotted the intruders. He also keep it secret from his teammates and his family so no one's find out.

Fire Phoenix Beast Mode! Transform!

He then transform into fully phoenix mode.

After he was transform he then fly at the air as he activated his sharp eye mode.

He fly around to check everywhere to see who was howling. He fly to the Benham Park and check there as well. Once he was there he saw Guren was the one who howling at night. He then shocked that his best friend was actually have an animal form like him as he fly down close by him.

Guren then stop howling as he wanted to take a break. He then turned aside as he shocked then punch him.

Sideswipe: Ow.

Guren: Who are you? Why are you here?

Sideswipe: Guren! It's me your best friend Sideswipe.

Guren then shocked that Sideswipe has an animal form like him as well.

Guren: What the-? Sides you also have an animal form like me too.

Sideswipe: Yea, and I didn't know you have an animal form as well.

Guren: Are you a Maximals or Predacons?

Sideswipe: I'm Maximals.

Guren: You should maximize dude.

Sideswipe: Oh yea I almost forgot about that.

Sideswipe! Fire Phoenix! MAXIMIZE!

He then transform into bot mode and he landed. He then sit beside him.