Chapter Forty

"Good morning lovebir- oh you guys definitely fucked" 

I groan not wanting to wake up. 

"Get out Sapnap" Dream's groggy voice says. 

"Are you guys naked?!" Sapnap exclaims.

"No, now shut the fuck up before I slit your throat" I mumble opening my eyes. 

"I knew you out of all people you would be into that, you sadistic fuck." Sapnaps says. 

I fling my arms out to my bedside table and feel around till I feel my knives. I take it and throw it at Sapnap missing him on purpose. The knife sticks into the wall and Sapnap gulps then looks behind him at the knife.

"Get out" I tell him clearly annoyed. 

"Yes ma'am" he salutes and hurries out of my room, shutting the door behind him. 

I hear Dream chuckle as I use my elbow to prop myself up on the bed. "Goodmorning" he says, I wipe the sleep from my face and I see Dream's green eyes looking at me with a smirk on his face. 

"I really need to change the locks" Dreams says getting out of bed. 

"Yeah you do" I get out of bed and head towards my closet. I pick out a white long sleeve shirt and a skirt. I put those on and threw my hair in a messy bun

I walk back out into my room and Dream is gone and the knife that was in the wall is now on my nightstand

I walk back out into my room and Dream is gone and the knife that was in the wall is now on my nightstand. Dream is probably getting clothes from his room. I grab my garter and my white handle knife and secure them to my leg. 

I walk out of my room and Dream does the same, walking out of his room. He's dressed in a white shirt and black pants. 

"Our new bed is all set" he tells me. 

Our. 

My eyes widen, that was quick. We make our way downstairs and go to the kitchen where the smell of food is coming from. 

"Son of a bitch" Sapnap mutters, shaking his hand then putting it in his mouth. Niki then shushes Sapnap away and grabs a spatula flipping something in the frying pan. Sapnap looks up at us and finally notices that we are here. He looked at us up and down with a mischievous smirk on his face "There is no doubt you guys fucked" he says I scoff and roll my eyes, taking a seat at the kitchen island. 

"So tell me how is he good?" Sapnap asks sitting down next to me, propping up his head. 

"What the fuck?" Dream muttered. 

"I don't know how about you figure out yourself" I taunt. 

Sapnaps eyebrows rose up and he looks towards Dream. "You heard the women, come here Papi" Sapnap teases leaning over me making smoochy faces to Dream. 

Dream moves his chair away and glares at Sapnap "Fuck off." 

Sapnap smirks and leans back in his chair crossing his arms over his chest. "Damn he must really love you, if he rejects me" Sapnap whispers so only I can hear. Love. He doesn't love me, maybe like, but not love "I mean who would reject me?" Sapnap says louder, moving his hand up and down himself.