Chapter fifteen

I strut towards the garage typing in the code. I remember the code from when Dream typed it in early today. I punch in the last number and the door unlocks. I go into the garage and grab the white McLaren keys. I open the garage and hop in the McLaren starting it up.

I drive out of the garage and away from the house. I look in the rearview mirror seeing the light from inside cascade onto the front porch, a black silhouette in the doorway making its way outside. Knowing its Dream, I step on the gas.

I push the button to open up the gate on the steering wheel. The large iron gate doors swing open letting me out and I sped off into the night.

I need a break from all this shit. I need to get drunk and I know the perfect place to go. I have a connection with the owner so I won't have a problem getting in. I turn on the radio in the car to fill the silence.

Honestly, if I killed Dream would the consequences be that bad? I could just run away or something. No, his army of men will find me and I like his men just not Dream himself.

He's such a hypocrite. He can go fuck anyone he wants but I'm not allowed to even talk to men he doesn't approve of.

I look down at my speedometer and notice that I'm going 120 mph. I have been too mad to even notice my speed. I slow down because I'm going to be approaching the club soon.

I see the neon sign, 'Jack's bar' typical, the owner names it after himself but it doesn't make it any less fun. There have been many good memories there. Alyssa and I would come here and get drunk off our asses and have to end up calling George to pick us up.

I park the car in the small parking lot, turning the fancy car off, and sliding the keys into my bra. I didn't bring a clutch or anything. I was so angry I didn't even think about grabbing my phone. I just wanted to get out of there.

Getting out of the car I shut the door locking it. I walk up to the club entrance where two large bouncers stood. One of them looks up at me and smiles. "Haven't seen you in a while y/n, how you been?" he asks.

"Oh I've been busy just needing to blow off some steam," I tell him.

"I feel ya, have fun," he says, opening the door for me.

I walk in and immediately am met with the stench of alcohol and body odor. Multiple color lights are flashing everywhere and the music is thumping loud, making it hard to hear the person next to you. I walk past the dance floor which had many people dancing and grinding on each other. I make my way to the bar that is situated in the back of the room.

I take a seat on the stool in between two guys. That bartender Kenny comes over my way.

"Hey y/n, What can I get you?" he says fling a dish towel over his shoulder.

Kenny was a guy in his mid-20s he had jet black hair and hazel eyes. He was super friendly and has been working here for four years.

"I need something to make me forget," I tell him. His face lights up.

"I think I got the right thing for you then," he says flashing his white smile and walking towards the back of the bar. I unconsciously fiddle with the ring on my finger while waiting for my drink.

"Hey" a man's voice comes from beside me.

I look over and a blond hair guy who has a lip piercing, he looks about my age. "Hey" I reply to the man. He looks around me, probably to see if I'm alone. "You all by yourself?" he asks concerned. Wow usually guys at bars ask if you're alone but have different intentions, he looks genuinely concerned.

"Yea just needed a breather" I explain.

I mean I could tell him how my fiance that I have only known for only a few days. Invited a girl over and fucked her in the room next to me but that might be too much for a bar convo.

He hums nodding his head. "Here you go y/n," Kenny says, sliding a drink my way. "I have been wanting to make this for someone, let me know what you think about it"

I don't even care to ask what it is. I take the cold glass bringing it up to my lips. The cold liquid seeping through my lips and down my throat. The drink was strong. I could taste the vodka along with the cherry flavoring. It was good, I can always count on Kenny to make the best drinks. I drink half of the glass and set it back down. A slight burning in the back of my throat.

"Wow, who hurt you?" Jokes the blond hair guy.

I scoff,  "you don't even want to know"

"I'm Gavin by the way" the blond-haired man introduces himself.

"Y/n," I say smiling.

I finish the rest of my drink feeling a slight buzz. Thanks to my father I have a very high alcohol tolerance, so I'm going to need at least three of those drinks to get me drunk. Kenny takes my empty cup and replaces it with another one.

"How was it?" he asks.

"It was good, I liked the cherry in it," I tell him.

He nods and smiles showing that he is proud of himself. I play with the rim of the glass, my finger circling it.

"What do you do?" Gavin ask. Many people ask this in bars to start small talk so I already have a backstory that doesn't involve the mafia if they ask. I take a sip of my drink then set it back down.

"I work for my father's company," I say briefly, not giving away too much information. "What about you?" I question getting the conversation off me.

"I work at this company downtown." He says. That was a vague answer but I guess so was mine.

I end up somehow  finishing my second drink. I start feeling less tense and more carefree.

"Want to go dance?" Gavin asks, flashing me a dashing smile.

I shrug "Why not," I say getting off the bar stool.

I walk to the dance floor, Gavin following behind  me. I weave through all the drunk people making my way to the dance floor. We get to the dance floor, it's cluttered with sweaty bodies grinding on each other.

I started dancing to the song that is currently playing. Those drinks really do make you forget about everything. Dream hasn't even crossed my mind once since I got here. I feel Gavin move closer behind me so his front was pressed up to my back. My hips swaying back and forth feeling the beat of the music. His hands make their way to my hips. I grind against him and I feel him shift, his grip getting tighter on my waist.

"You're such a tease y/n" Gavin says, leaning down next to my ear so I can hear him.

I shrug and we continued dancing to the song forgetting about everything around us. I was finally having fun, not having to worry about anything. It was refreshing. I should do this more often. I will be needing to do this more often if Dream keeps acting how he is.

Suddenly the warm body from behind is gone. I furrowed my brows confused and turn around to see where Gavin went. When I turn around I see the crowd is parted around me.

My eyes widen when I see Gavin on the floor getting punched, with a very angry Dream on top of him.

A/N: What do you think about the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. This is the only time I will be able to post and it's currently 4:45am here. I don't really have much to say so take care -QC