The perfect beach body

One day, Jessie was walking towards her home where Pam was too...

Jessie: He sure is giving me a lot of sweets, huff... i need to... haah... get home...

In the way, she sawed Jacky in diferent clothes, she as chubby and sweating, she was walking along with Carl (he was on his mine cart like always)...

Jacky: Huff... huff... Carl..., let me get inside your mine cart...

Carl: I don't want you to break it, after you got thin again because of one of Tara's spells, you started to eat a lot.

Jacky: Haah... *Her gut growls*, we better get to your place that you sayed you had a lot of food, and these clothes are already getting thigh...

Jessie walked away from the towards where her home was...

Carl: Probably is because you eated a lot.

Jacky: Okay..., i can't lie on that one..., huff..., but i hope you dont mind me without clothes and just keep eating food-

Carl: Im gonna get you clothes from your place when we get to my home.

Meanwhile in Pam's place...

Jessie: *Enters to the workshop by the door* Mom, im home!, mom?, where are you?, im gonna need bigger clothes!

Meanwhile on the living room...

Jessie: Mom?, are you here?, mom!

Jessie founded her mother (Pam) laying on the floor, she was unable to get up...

Pam: UUURP... Jessie, hello, how was youUUURP... day.

Jessie: Fine, but mom, what happened to you?

Pam: I think i overdid it with the food, i was caugh by the moment sweety, i wasn't able to control me, it tasted so good..., can you help your mommy to get up?

Jessie: Oh, sure, *Helps Pam to get up*.

Pam: Thank you sweety, and looks like someone is starting to get a new belly again.