Chapter 8💜

3 Months Later~

"Knock Knock"

"Door Opens"

Hennessy: Hey come in girl we need to catch up! How you been?

Normani: Heyy, I missed you! I just came back to Korea, You know I had to leave to go to America for my cousins funeral. But i'm back now!

Hennessy: Oh man, How was it? Was you sad-

Normani: Fuck no, I wasn't related to the bitch. But anyways, You glowing in the skin! I'm loving it, Are you going to work today? I am because by bills need to be paid!

Hennessy: Yeah I am, I'm about to get ready to go, I know tonight it's gonna be a dinner. A 20th anniversary for the business??

Normani: Yeah, His father started that when the business first opened, It's tonight?! Dam it I gotta go get a dress off the rack, Well girl what time is it?

Hennessy: It's about 5:30 pm! I already got my stuff together, You might wanna leave now and get it together babes!

Normani: WAIT!! I got tea, Look so tell me why Namjoon texted my phone after I posted on instagram and he took a screenshot talking about "Can I get a lick of the chocolate"......

"Both Laughs"

Hennessy: Your joking! Namjoon is a trip! So what your gonna say to that?

Normani: I texted him and said "Oh no baby boy... You gotta earn this ass"!

Hennessy: YESS, Now that's how you eat a bitch up! Period, We'll girl go get going because I wanna start getting some sleep before the party!

Normani: Alright see you at the party!!!

"Leaves"

Hennessy: That bitch is a trip, My friends are fucking crazy!

Hennessy was excited for this party, She knew it was gonna be expensive and luxurious. She hopped into bed and took she nap till it was time to get up and ready. She was hyped and looking forward to tonight's events, She went fast asleep and relaxed for the time being.

"Normani's POV"

"Enters Store"

Normani: Hello i'm looking for a nice dark black dress. Something that shows a lot of skin!

Worker: Yes! Come here to the back, See look! Our collection is here and I'll let you choose and relax! Oh wine?

Normani: Oh no thank you!

Normani was looking through the dresses and peaking at the shoes, As when she heard the store door open and sees Namjoon staring at her walking towards her. She was confused on what he was doing at the store, She felt weird that he was there.

Normani: Namjoon what? Why are you here? I'm shopping for a dress for the event...

Namjoon: You do know that this is my mothers store.... She owns this store! "Ciara's Dresses", Haha I was coming here for my suit for tonight, You know last minute shopping!