Chapter 24💜

17 Years Later~

"Boom Crash"

"MOMMMMMM!"

"What?!"

"Royalty broke the vase again, And she's full of poop"

"Hennessy comes downstairs"

Hennessy: Oh dam, Okay go change her and where is Namikko?! She's supposed to be watching Royalty while I was upstairs.

Generous: Mom, Now you know how i'm supposed to be watching her when i'm taking orders and packing them! This Nail business ain't no joke, It's really serious business-

"Yumkkeo Walks in with Namikko"

Hennessy: Hello my lovely ladies, Where y'all was at?

Yumkkeo: The mall, We just finished shopping. Ma guess what!!! Our group got noticed! Once they founded out about the papers you sent and realized who you were they hopped on it quick!

Namikko: Yes mom! I was so hyped, We will be the next big thing in kpop! They loved our vibe!

Hennessy: Aww my kpop babies, So what entertainment are you going to be in?

Namikko: Um it's called, Kook Entertainment-

"Hennessy spits out water"

Namikko: Mom! What the heck?! What's wrong? Why are you spitting up?!

Hennessy: Um nothing i'm proud of you guys! I got hard working girls, All my babies doing something good with their life! Umm well I ordered seafood for everyone and it's enough so leave some for Generous because y'all know she's gonna throw a bitch fit!

"Hennessy walks off fast"

Hennessy couldn't believe that her two daughters were accepted to their fathers company, They don't know who their father is. Hennessy hasn't told the girls that their father is thee Jungkook of (BTS). Jungkook hasn't see his girls at all, Hennessy kept everything separated from Jungkook for good, The only one who knows about her daughters are Loona and Normani.

Hennessy's Daughters:

Age: 17

Age: 17