Chapter 11💜

Week 2

Week 1 went by really fast, It was full of trips and eating. Especially getting to know everyone and watching movies, It was now week 2. The last week before going back to work, It was 10:00 Am in the morning and the house cook called everyone down for breakfast. Everyone woke up and came down, Expect for Hennessy.

She was still upset from yesterday because of the phone call with her mom. She stayed upstairs while everyone ate their food, Jungkook noticed that she wasn't downstairs eating at the table and talking with everyone else. So he asked Normani and she told him "I don't know", He looked confused because he thought that she would've checked for her.

So Jungkook packed some food on a plate for her and brought it upstairs for her.

"Knock Knock"

"Knock Knock"

Jungkook: Hey-

"Sees Hennessy watching Tv"

Jungkook: Oh your up? Good here, I brought you breakfast. I know you were hungry, I felt it in my soul! Here you go! I saw you wasn't downstairs and thought something was weird. The chefs told me when they came one by one to get you up, You said you wasn't feeling like coming down.

Hennessy: Aww thanks boss, I appreciate! But you didn't have to do this for me.

Jungkook: Nope here eat...

Hennessy: Where's your food?

Jungkook: Downstairs cold, I told the chefs to throw it away. I'm not hungry anyways-

Hennessy: Here, Since you came all the way up here... I'll share, My treat! Haha.

Jungkook: oh no-

Hennessy: Yah! Eat!

Jungkook: Ok! When did you become this spicy?