Ziam - We'll get through this

Zayn’s POV

I lit a cigarette. I was so nervous. I never tell anyone about this even my boyfriend Liam. Yes, we were both gay. My eyes gaze at the sharp metal in my hands. I need to shake my nervousness so I need to do this. I lift the blade into my skin. Slowly I started to cut it through. I felt pain started to boil and it feels good. I’ve been doing this for three months now. It started when I learned my biggest nightmare. Blood is purring down in the sink. It was red like my eyes. I’ve been crying for what’s been happening to me. Liam didn’t have any clue on what I’ve been doing. I never let him see this thing. I know he’ll be upset on me but I was so scared that if he learns that I was pregnant he’ll leave me. I love him so much that’s why I’m doing this. My hand reaches on my small bump. I hate to bring my babies on this but I don’t know how can I escape on this miserable and depressive state that I’ve been through. A tear started to fall when I remember that day when I learn that I was pregnant. I was a bit happy on it but then again I remember Liam. I knew Liam loves kids, he always told me that but how can I say that I was practically pregnant with his child? Will he love me and my unborn children or he’ll just leave me?

Knock. Knock.

“Zaynie, babe you in there?” Liam asks. I turn on the faucet and let the blood washed away. I immediately hid the razor.

“Yes babe.” I shouted through.

“What are you doing there? Will you please open the door?” He asks.

I took a deep breath as I open the door giving him my best disguised on what I’ve been feeling a warmth smile.

“Hey babe” I look at him intensely. He was half naked in front of me and I started to get a little bit horny. Damn these hormones.

“You’ve been smoking aren’t ya?” He asks as his nose scans the air.

I nod. I lick my bottom lip as my sexual instinct started to rise at him. I reach from him and kiss him hard on his plump lips. It feels so good whenever have sex. My hand reaches at his pants garter. The kiss was so heated. He pulled away, confused was on his eyes, “Horny are you?”

I nod and he started to kiss my neck finding my sweet spot. Earning a loud groan from him as I started to palm his throbbing dick.

“Li, fuck me now.” I plead at him. He pulled my shirt up and gently guided me on the bed. He kissed me hard on my lips as he started to unbuckled my jeans. Giving me a hand job.

“Li want you inside me now” My voice growled as he keeps teasing at me.

“Impatient aren’t we?” I felt him smirked at the side of my neck. He started to trail down my neck to my chest down to my happy trail. And soon he reaches for my boxers hem and pulled it off. My hard throbbing cock spring free.

“Excited Zaynie babe?” He smirks as he started to do wonder on my cock. I grip on the sheet as he started to pump up and down on my shaft. It was so good. Liam never fails me in this part. His tongue slide at my long shaft and kiss the tip of it as he pulled out making a pop sound.

“Babe, you ready?” He asks as he positioned himself at my wet entrance. I nod and he slammed his hard throbbing cock inside me.

“Oh god, fuck me hard Liam!!!” I screamed as he hit my g spot. I keep whimpering fuck you’s at him.

His pace was getting faster as I welcome his thrust. “Li, I’m gonna cum.” I reach his neck and kissed him hard. Seconds later, I felt his juices inside me as I cum between are stomach. He collapsed on my side and gently cuddles me up.

 One week later…

After the love making session with Liam, I started to distance myself at him. My bump was getting a little bit showier and I started to borrow Harry’s jumper to hide it. I knew that Liam was a little bit jealous at Harry but I never have the strength to tell him my condition. I lift a lighter and smoke at the balcony of our apartment but as I’ll put it in my mouth someone grabs it and throws it away. I frowned and look at Liam who was beside me.