#6: Feeding

Louis:

It's in the middle of the night when Louis' tapping your shoulder, kissing you on the cheek. "Is he hungry Lou?" You ask with your eyes still closed. "Mhm," he hums in response. You nod slightly, before sitting up in the bed and holding your arms out for Cam. You smile when you see your baby boy. Even though you're exhausted, you still love to be with him and Louis. You opened up your shirt, sticking Cam under and letting him latch on to your breast. Louis smiles lightly, sitting next to you on the bed and resting his head on your shoulder. You lean your head on his, and wait until your baby's belly is full and he's sleeping to put him back to bed before snuggling up to Louis and going back to bed yourself.

Liam:

"Liammmm," you yell through the house. "Can you feed Hunter please? There's a bottle in the fridge!" You have a movie going while Liam just got out of the shower. "Sure babe! I'll be down in a minute with him!" He says from the top of the steps, making his way to Hinter's room. "Hi baby boy," Liam says as he reaches into the crib. Hunter rubs his tiny fists against his eyes, and settles himself in his dads arms. Liam walks down the stairs, kissing his forehead a few times. He goes into the kitchen, grabbing the bottle and heating it up. After it's done warming he checks it with his wrist just like you taught him, and vegans to feed him as he walks into the living room and sitting with you on the couch. The three of you cuddle together? And after Hunter is finished with his bottle and asleep, so are the two of you.

Niall:

Niall was out at the store, he went out in sweatpants and a hoodie, bags under his eyes. Not of you looked absolutely exhausted, because you were. You had to feed Noel, as she hadn't eaten in a few hours. You breast feed her, so when Niall walked into the nursery, you blushed, suddenly feeling self conscious about it. He smiles, it was absolutely incredible that you could feed your baby with your own body. You look down, and notice she was done. Taking the blanket off of her, you do up your bra, and then fix your shirt after giving Noel to Niall. "Don't worry babe, you're amazingly beautiful."

Harry:

With twins, it was incredibly difficult to feed your girls when one of you weren't home. Well so far, Harry had been the only one to leave. Luckily, he was here this time. "Ready Y/N? I'll take Layla and you get Addison?" "Mhm," you hum, smiling slightly. You get Addison, and also get one of the bottles Harry had on the kitchen counter. Walking into the living room, you sit on one end of the couch and Harry the other, intertwining your legs, putting the tip of he bottle into your girls' mouths. They drink slowly, before you burp them. "I love our little family," he smiles, kissing your cheek after switching positions. "Me too, Harold."

Zayn:

You walk around, trying to pick up your messy home. You haven't had much time to actually clean, but instead let the messes build up. Finally, you couldn't take it anymore, and decided to try and make it to where you could see the kitchen counters. "Boo? I think the kids are hungry," Zayn says, walking into the room holding two babies on his chest. "Okay," you smile at the sight, taking Kaylen first because she is more impatient than Mason. "I'm gonna go in the living room, want to finish the dishes plleeeeaase?" You ask. He nods, following you and putting Mason down on the couch next to you before kissing you and making his way back into the kitchen. You let Kaylen latch on, smiling as you rub your thumb over her head being careful of the soft spot. "Save some for your brother," you giggle. You hear Zayn chuckle, and look over as he sits next to you wrapping his arm around you. After Kaylen is done, you give her to Zayn. Mason finally gets his turn, and fills his belly up. Breast feeding two babies is hard, but you would do anything for your babies.

A/N: I've already written this A/N but the app decided to shut down 😊 anyways.

I think I'm gonna start focusing on this more, and I've got another project I've began. Shhh, it's a surprise!

Love youuuu😚

PLEASE VOTE!