#2: Meeting The Boys

Who doesn't want to see a baby Harry? I DO

Louis:

Louis smiled at his little boy, not really sure how to explain the feeling he had right now. He felt so much joy and love for someone who weighed a mere seven pounds. He tucked the blanket in, keeping your son warm. You watched him, smiling, knowing he is going to make a wonderful father outside of the hospital. "You wanna go get the boys and everyone else?" You ask, knowing he couldn't wait to show off the newest Tommo. He nodded quickly, giving the tiny boy to you. He walked out of the room, leaving you two alone. "Where did daddy go?" You say in a baby voice. "He's coming back soon, don't worry," you say. Cam snuggles closer to your chest, liking the warmth of his mother, and the sound of your voice. Louis comes back in with the rest of his band, and they're wives. They all walk over to you, trying to get a glimpse of the new Tommo. "Y/N, he is so adorable," Perrie says. "We both decided that since Zayn and Perrie are godparents, they get to go first," Louis said, making everyone roll their eyes and you giggle. You hand Perrie your baby boy, already missing the feeling of holding him. Perrie sits down in the chair next to you, and adores the small bundle. "My turn yet?" Harry asks.

Liam:

You look at Liam, who is cradling Hunter. Smiling you say,"Can mommy have a cuddle?" Liam looks at you, and nods quickly. He hands you your new baby, and you scoot over to let Liam sit next to you on the bed. You fix his hat, rubbing your thumb on his soft skin as Hunter lets out a soft whine. "I love you baby," you say, bringing Hunter up to your lips. A knock sounds at the door, and Liam gets up and answers the door. "Darling, do you want some visitors?" Liam asks. You nod, and he opens the door further to let whoever's at the door to come in. Niall walked in first, followed by three other lads. "Where's the boy?" He says, looking at the small bundle in your arms. "I call dibs on holding him first!" You hear Louis say. You giggle, "Everyone meet Hunter," you say, and hand give him to Liam after showing him to everyone. Louis sits down and Liam hands him the new baby. "Liam, he looks just like you!"

Niall:

"Her name is Noel, I had a dream about her, she rings my bell," Niall hums, looking at your daughter. He loves that song, and he loves that your daughter has the same name. Eleanor knocks on the door, opening it after a few seconds. Louis follows behind her, practically jumping into the room. You smile, "Hi guys." "Y/N, how're you feeling?" Eleanor asks, hugging you. "Exhausted," you say, and she giggles. You look over to see Louis in amazement at your daughter, Niall smiling proudly. The rest of the boys come, in, and pout at the fact that Louis was already here. "She's adorable," Eleanor says, trying to get a better look at Noel. "Niall, let Eleanor hd her," you giggle, he didn't want to let her go. "Okay," he sighs, handing the baby over. "Looks like you're gonna have a hard time keeping the boys away from this one, Niall," Harry says. Niall frowns, wishing she could stay this small forever.

Harry:

After you and Harry spent some more time with your girls, you knew the boys couldn't wait to see them. "Call them," you say to the giddy man. He smiles proudly as he talks to Liam, telling him to spread the news to the other boys. When Niall and his wife show up about fifteen minutes later, you knew they had been waiting for the call. "Hi guys," you say, quietly, trying not to disturb Layla and Addison. "Hi," Niall smiles happily. "Niall, you take Layla," you say, handing him the baby you were holding,"and N/W/N, you take Addison." Niall sits down carefully, holding the small baby in his lap. His wife does the same, smiling widely. When the rest of the boys show up, they all want a turn. "Niall, it's my turn now!"

Zayn:

"Z, can we please tell everyone to come now? I know they all want to see them," you beg. This time, he was the one who wanted to wait. He wanted as much time with his children before letting everyone have them. For now, they were yours. He hesitated, before nodding. "I'll call them, yeah?" he says. He knew you didn't realize that he hadn't had then the nine months they were inside of you. He just wanted to get to know them, but he knew how much you wanted everyone to see them. You nod quickly, he exits the room half an hour later everyone comes into the room together. You smile, and they do to. Harry and his wife make their way over to Kaylen first, and then Liam and Sophia go over to Mason. "They're adorable, you guys!" Everyone coos over the babies. Zayn smiles, he's so grateful of everyone in his life.

A/N:

Omg finally👌 got it done for you guys! It's been awhile!

Feedback please!

20+ votes to continue?