#7: Mother's Day (BONUS)

GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE BUT I ALREADY HAD HALF OF IT DONE ON MOTHERS DAY AND DIDNT WANT TO WASTE A PREF THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING 👌

The ages of the babies will be different, according to when they were born. I'll let you know at the beginning of each pref how old they are!

Louis; about 2 months:

You wake up, to see Louis staring back at you. You smile,"Good morning." "Morning babe," he hums, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you closer before kissing your lips. "Happy Mother's Day my love," he says, "thank you for having our child." You smile, and thank him, and not long after Cam starts to cry. You're about to get up, but Louis stops him. "It's your day, let me get him. I'll bring him in here and you can relax while I make some breakfast," he says. "Okay," you smile, getting cosy under the covers. About a minute later, his cry's have stopped, and now Louis is making his way in the room. You feed Cam, and wait for Louis, who brings you some breakfast, topped off with your Mother's Day gift. "Babe, you didn't have to get me anything," you say. "I wanted too, because I'm so grateful to have a kid with you, and because you deserve it." Opening the gift, you gasp, it was a necklace that had all three of your names engraved.

Liam; about 9 1/2 months:

You step out of the shower, before getting dressed and doing you make up and hair. Liam had Hunter downstairs. You and the boys were all having a get together for Mother's Day. It was at Niall's this year. After you got completely ready, you went downstairs to see Liam holding Hunter on his knee. "There's your beautiful mommy, there she is!" He said, kissing the side of Hunter's face making him squeal. You blush, and smile, before getting your shoes on and then getting Hunter's and putting them on him while Liam held him. After getting the baby bag, you make your way to Niall's. Everyone greets you guys as you walk through the door. After mingling with everyone for a while in the living room, all the guys went into the back yard, all coming back in with a gift for all of you. Everyone ripens there's, and your was absolutely adorable. It was a picture frame of you three, with Hinter's footprints engraved on the sides. Perfect gift for the perfect mom.

Niall; about a year:

Niall woke up first, and went to go get Noel from her crib. "C'mon, darlin'. Let's go wake up mommy!" He says, kissing her all over her face. She smiled, before sitting comfortably in his arms. He brought her into your room, setting her down on the bed before she crawled over to you. She started to touch your face gently, wanting your attention. It immediately woke you up, and you smiled when you saw her. "Hi baby girl," you say. Niall sits back and watches, loving his little family. "Happy Mother's Day, baby," he says, leaning over Noel and kissing you on the lips. He gets into bed, cuddling up to both of you. "Let's just spend today like this, best day ever."

Harry; about 3 months:

"My baby girls," you say, reaching down to get Layla. She smiles slightly at the sight if her mother. "Well hello there," Harry says. As you look at him you realize he's smiling widely raising his eyebrows, while leaning on the door frame. "You're lame," you say simply, walking over to him and kissing him with your baby between you. "Happy Mothers Day," he sings. After he got Addison, you both went downstairs. He made breakfast while you fed both of the girls. "So I was thinking, we could go see both our moms today? Mine for lunch, she invited us yesterday, and then we can head over to your moms after?" He asks. "Sounds great," you smile. After you're all done eating, you spend a lovely day out with your family.

A/N: like i said, no Zayn prefs😁 I'm so so so sorry but idk I just don't feel like I can write them! I totally get if you're upset with me!

Love you all, don't forget to follow me on tumblr, twitter, and Instagram! Handles are in my bio!

😘😘 PLS VOTE!