Chapter 5

Rebel's POV:

It's been three months. Sure Swift opened up to Mikey quickly but Ghost, MC and I were reluctant to open up. MC because duh he was almost raped by the bitch he likes. Ghost because Raph hurt him pretty bad with everything he did. And me because I have trust issues and high insecurity about my eyes and body. Don't get me wrong they may look adorable to you but in my eyes it makes me hate myself more than I already do. Leo doesn't try to make me feel better about it. He just offers sex to me but I refused all. Not because I wasn't ready but because I needed more time. We weren't officially a thing yet but we like to call each other friends.

    As for clothing and other things we've all successfully gotten them. I was happily chilling in my pjs when all of the sudden Leo came into the bedroom.

    "Surprise hot stuff." Leo put down a plate of breakfast by my feet.

    I opened my eyes and stretched, putting on my mask. "F-for me...? T-thanks..." I didn't dare meet his eyes as I began eating.

    "You know...you don't have to hide your eye color. I love your eye color just the way it is." Leo smiled a bit. "Or colors I should say. Green and yellow go good together."

    I rolled my eyes in response as I continued to eat.

    Just then Ghost and MC came in. Both of their eyes were dark as they looked at me. I quickly looked at them, finishing the last mouthful. "I'll be back."

    Leo nodded at me as I left with my two brothers.

    Ghost hugged me tight and MC did as well. Not understanding, I hugged them back.

    "Donnie's treating me so good...it's like our incident never happened but I still continue to have nightmares..." MC whimpered. "What would you suggest Rebby?"

    Ghost looked at both of us and I hummed in response. "Ever ask for a teddy bear or a pet to hug?"

    MC smiled a bit. "Sorry if I sound like a baby or anything bro but...I'm just...I don't know." He giggled a bit. "Bye Rebby! And thank you!!" He hugged me again and went to go talk to Donnie.

    I sighed. I hope Donnie doesn't hurt my baby brother again... I looked to Ghost to see what he needed.

    "I can't do this...." Ghost said quietly. "I can't talk to him...my throat gets all...like that man..." He covered his face.

    I patted his head and took a beanie out of my pocket. "I got this for you little brother. I know it may not be dad's but..." I sighed. "Dad will always be here. In here." I rested a hand on my brother's chest while he took the beanie and put it on with a smile.

    "T-thank you Reb..." My immediate younger sibling hugged me and I hugged him back, rubbing his shell. "I'm proud of you bro. You've improved so much in the last couple of months."

    Ghost kept hugging me. I kept him close and lifted him up, still hugging him.

    "I'm sure in time you'll find trust in Raph." I murmured to him. "You just need time to get over what happened in the past."

    "I don't think I ever will..." Ghost shivered a little. "I have nightmares...some l-lead to...worse than what happened to MC..."

    "I'm sure he would never hurt you. But I'm talking to him in case." I headed to Raph's room, putting Ghost down beside me.

    Raph was talking to a small pet turtle but when I walked in he immediately looked up. "What's up?"

    "Ya promise not to hurt him? My brother I mean."