Chapter 8

Warning: This scene will also have NSFW in it. I will do my best to warn you when it starts and ends. This will also be the second to last chapter. I may not update the last chapter for a bit because of my schedule but I should be able to during Spring break. Rest assured I have not forgotten about this masterpiece. Again please be sure to read each and every chapter so you can understand the following scene. Once again, you can skip the nsfw scenes.

Also this chapter hasn't been fully edited like the others have, there may be some mistakes. If you notice some please leave a comment below. I'll do my best to edit this chapter during spring break as well. Peace readers :D

Swift's POV:

I puffed on my smoke. I had a bad habit of smoking and Mikey absolutely hated it. It had been about a week or two since Ghost started his strange behavior. And by strange I mean not talking to anyone at all. He'd leave in the early morning and wouldn't come back till it got to around midnight. He always had an evil gleam in his eyes. I was worried and I knew Rebel was too. What was worse was that I noticed MC had started puking after every couple of meals. Donnie figured it was some minor stomach contraction and that could just be ignored but Donnie wanted to study it further since it wasn't a one day thing.

When Ghost came back or before he left, sometimes we'd notice him puke. Honestly, I don't know what's up with that. Sure they both got banged good but men can't get pregnant unless they're...? Oh shit... I quickly looked in my pants to check and see if my male part was there. It was and I quickly looked at a sickly MC who was approaching me. "You have a penis right?" I asked him.

"Uh, have you lost your mind?" MC asked. "We took a bath together when we were little dude!!"

I laughed nervously. "Right, my bad. Sorry MC. I completely forgot. But, how are you...pregnant?"

"I don't know if I'm pregnant dude..." MC began. "I'm probably not. It's probably that same stomach flu Rebel had when he first turned eighteen."

I shrugged. "I did think Rebel was pregnant but every test turned out negative."

"And I'm a boy Swift." Rebel said. "I'm no woman or transgender folk."

I giggled. "I know."

"Heya shortie." Mikey murmured in my ear and kissed me. I kissed back of course and he gently rubbed my cheek. "Swiftie? Mind if I call you Snake?"

I stiffened, my ex would call me snake all the time. I put a hand on my head, trying to restrain the memories from flooding in my head.

"Swift?" Mikey was now in my face, gently shaking me. "Swift??"

I batted his hand away. "Macaroni~"

"Swift you zoned out on me what happened?" Mikey gently rubbed my cheek and I smiled.

"Just thought about my ex. He was obsessed over me. A stupid fanboy he is." I mumbled. "He called me Snake...all the time and treated me like one. Had me in a cage with my tail raised so he could pound into me."

"You're...not a virgin?" Mikey asked sadly.

I rubbed my arm nervously. "N-no...I'm so sorry Mikey I really wanted to-"

"Save it." Mikey turned his head away and left the lair.

I hugged my knees and sighed. I felt a hand gently rub my shell. I looked up to see it was Ghost. "Y-you're back so early...?"

Ghost shrugged. "Eh.." He looked at me. "Why are you so down?"

"I told Mikey I wasn't...a you know a virgin." I murmured.