𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚡𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗

Summary: You, Cory's s/o, decide to play scrutinized with him for the first time

Summary: You, Cory's s/o, decide to play scrutinized with him for the first time..it didn't go well.

it didn't go well

[Y/N's POV]

While I was downstairs I could hear cory doing his intro, then I hear him call my name...what did he want?

Was something wrong?

"You tryna play this game with me?" He questions once I appear in the room, I look at him with an raised eyebrow but nonetheless agree.

When I sit beside him he begins the game.

"Here we go..." he says, I only stared at the screen in wonder, questioning myself how this game could be scary.

"Okay- I'll admit that turnover was kinda cool." You and cory hold hands, he nods in agreement.

(Onto the scary part.)

"M'kay, up down up down." He says, you lean onto his shoulder, still not seeing anything of the unusual.

A couple of hours into the game and still nothing. I Remember cory explaining it was a slow burn horror game.

Then the lights cut off, the screen was a pitch black, but cory could still see, and he went to go fix the generator, meanwhile I had an unsettling feeling in my stomach, once he turned the lights back on I jumped in fear, but cory caught my arm making sure I don't fall.

"Baby, you alright?" I slowly nod, looking at him with a small smile, then cory laughs and my eyes widen.

"CORY- what are you laughing at?!" he only shakes his head, and I lean back onto his shoulder.

He stops laughing immediately, "I CAN'T TURN AROUND." the lights went back off, making me grab onto his shoulder.

When cory was finished with one of the missing person's paper, he heard a sound and got up, you both started screaming.

"GET UP. GET UP." He screamed, I wanted to laugh but I was scared myself.

"THE WINDOW. THE WINDOW." I screamed louder, I put my arms up in an X position, scared that someone or something may pop up.

The game said 'Game over' and we came back to the title screen, once we did I looked at cory in confusion, he looked back at me with the same confusion on his face, "The heck was that?" I question, Cory hummed, "I dunno, guys I'm finna leave the game if it's on some different kinda stuff." He explained, I nodded in agreement.

Once we were back in the game, we came back to where we started and went to the computer.

It said 'Game over' once again, and I stared at it again, "Somethings wrong with the system maybe.." I said, but then we both stopped when we heard a voice.

"Is he speaking in Russian..?" I question, but I hear cory scream, "ÆAA" then I scream also, latching onto his arm.

"DHABRJSUEBRJAO-" I said, all my words were gibberish and I fell back and landed harshly onto the floor.

Cory turned back to me and helped me up, "You alright?" He questioned, I looked at him, "End the game. I'm done. End the game." I said, he started laughing but I got up and walked out the room.

"B-Baby! Wait-! Come back!"

I did not like that game at all.

░▒▓██▓▒░░▒▓██▓▒░

A/N: sorry that was short, but i'm sure you will enjoy this book because i'm doing the fandoms that all of you love including me :^) enjoy!