𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚡𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗

Summary: you're better at fnf, but cory doesn't know that

回回回回回回回回回回

You love friday night funkin' so much, when it first came out you were already hooked on it, some of cory fans knew you liked to play it, so when cory first played some of his fans mentioned you played it.

Cory was in disbelief, he didn't believe it until he heard the familiar music coming from out his room.

"AYE, AYE, HOLD UP." the door busts open, making you jump, "Ayo-! Don't do that!" You touch your chest, Cory face Immediately softens.

"Sorry baby, I ain't mean to scare you. But I heard you know how to play-" you cut him off.

"to play Friday night funkin'? Yeah, I looked at the comments, they must've saw the stream I did yesterday in the room." You explained then turned back to his computer.

He put his hand over your shoulder and watched you, "Well dang, maybe I could get some tips from you." He chuckles, making you laugh.

"Eh...I don't..you might think you know the whole game and try to go against me..." you laugh darkly.

"𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲." Cory puts his hands up in defense, "Alright, Alright, you win. But imma make you somethin' to eat cause you've haven't eaten since this morning." He told you, you happily nod, and then he walks out the room you both share.

Then you see a comment on your stream.

What cory didn't know was you were streaming, oop-

'Is you and cory Dating? 🤨 I'd knew my ship would sail'

'LMAO, LOOK AT Y/N HAVING CORY WORRIED 😏'

'Ma boy is smitten 💀'

'Shhh yall, don't invade on their relationship-'

DAZED_OUT has sent 1.53€ through superchat!
|Yo, try the new fnf mod|

"Will do! Everyone was telling me about it, so I'll get to that now

"Will do! Everyone was telling me about it, so I'll get to that now." You say, cory comes back with a plate in hand, and a glass in the other, he hands it to you which you take it and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Say hey to the chat." Cory eyes widen, at first you thought he was upset but instead he went up to the camera.

" Cory eyes widen, at first you thought he was upset but instead he went up to the camera

"Oh. Well isn't this a nice surprise?" He said, and looked the other way and started laughing, you laughed along with him.

Life with cory is the best.