𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚡𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗

Summary: Cory announces you leaving the channel and retiring from your own channel

Summary: Cory announces you leaving the channel and retiring from your own channel...until surprisingly you hit 11.2 million subscribers?!

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

"Hey everyone..its been awhile." Cory says, a Hint of sadness in his voice, the bracelet on his wrist you gave him.

"I have something to announce." Cory looks into the camera sadly.

Cory sighs and puts a hand on his head, "As you can see- Y/N is leaving. No, nothing happened between us it's just they got accepted into NASA community college. And-...for me I'm proud of them, and that's why i love them. For being who they are, they even wanted me to announce this to you guys. And they wanted me to tell you that they love you all. This-- it's hard on me as well..not having them by my side and playing horror games with me- and...just...I can't be more proud than ever." He says then his face immediately softens.

"Y/N. If you're seeing this. I love you and I hope you have a good time." But then the door from his room busts open, you smiling brightly.

"I'M DISREGARDING MY RETIREMENT. WE HIT ELEVEN POINT TWO MILLION SUBSCRIBERS. GUYS- WHAT?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" You said, cory eyes widening and you come into the view of the camera with tears in your eyes.

"And yes, it's True. I'm going into the NASA community college! So I'll be uploading late at night, well not really- around ten o'clock or eleven o'clock. Even so; I love you all so much, thank you all for supporting me! And also cory. The person I love most." You and cory look at eachother and just smile.

They'll definitely be talking about this one.

"Up for spooky scary sunday tomorrow?" You question him, he happily nods, meanwhile the cat you both own and adopted hopped into the room, knocking momo down, cory does a dramatic gasp.

"ÆY, MOMO, NO!" you mischievously smile and run out the room, the video ending with his usual outro.

A/N: and that's all for today <3 definitely making more coryxkenshin imagines but kubzscouts is next :)