🄱🄴🅁🄻🄴🄴🅉🅈

𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬: -NEPTXNES

Summary: You catch Berlin twerking

゚°☆☆° ゚

You walk down the hall, before going to bed you wanted to check on Berlin before you had to go to sleep.

Your eyes widen.

Was...He twerking? Out of rage or...Just to be doing it?

Wanna the truth? It was actually enjoyable to watch, so when you did he didn't know at all. He's probably gonna be embarrassed for awhile.

"Let me get in on the action." He jumped up in shock. "Bro, what-? You were there the whole time? Guys, they were there there the whole time." You started laughing and he went to sit up.

"THEY'RE LIKE THE DAMN BATMAN." He said, still embarrassed at the fact you saw him, you were about to bully him for it too. In a jokingly way though.

"Babe, don't try and deny the fact you just did that Berlin. As a matter of fact I don't mind you twerking at all; but know when to do it, cause I'll be watching. Always." Trying to say in an intimidating voice he went to shut you up with a kiss which- you actually did go quiet.

"Alright, goodnight Berlin." You said softly and closed the door.

"I love them. Like- no, really, I do." He say while being serious, then the chat went wild with comments.

He was telling the truth though. He did love you.