3

Billie was chilling on her huge couch watching one of her favorite movies on Saturday afternoon. Her eyes started to get heavy, but she always takes a nap around this time of the day. As she finally got comfortable and cover herself with a blanket that was on the couch always, because she usually walks with thin silk pajamas at home so she can be comfortable, the door bell rang.

Billie sighed, because she just was comfortable and she had to stand up again.

She went to the door and opened it. Her eyes wide at the sight of the person who was there.

"M-mom?" Billie said with trembling in her voice.

"Billie."

Billie's eyes tear, but before any tear could fall she brushed them off. "W-what are you doing here?"

Her mother sighed. "I came to talk. Can I come in?"

Billie quickly nodded her head letting her mother in.

They walked to the couch and sat down next to eachother. Billie offered her mom something to drink, but she declined.

"Ok, I'm listening." Billie said with a soft voice.

Her mother sighed. "Aren't you ashamed to expose me this way?" Her mother said. Billie could feel the disappointment in her mother's voice.

"What do you mean?" Billie asked. She wad very confused.

"Oh, what do I mean! Billie do you know how the people in the neighborhood are making fun of me, because you are a porn actress. How dare you to expose me-"

Billie stood up and watched at her mother with hurt and anger in her eyes. "Mom what do you want me to do? You left me on the streets when I was a teenager. I fucking lived in an abandoned house and went to bed hungry almost every night. I was on a tons of job interviews, but non of them were good, because nobody wants a 16 year old girl."

"Why didn't you just go to your father. He has responsibilities too, not only me!"

At this point Billie's eyes were tearing like crazy. "You think I didn't? My stepmother didn't wanted me around dad!" She sat down crying.

Her mother's face softened. She sat down next to her daughter and went to hug her, but Billie pushed her away. She shook her head. "No mom. You are not going to fix this with one hug."

"I'm sorry Billie. The house was too small for me, Aiden and his children."

Billie looked at her. "So you decided to kick me out of the house without anything? Mom I couldn't graduate school. I left it when I was 10th grade, because I didn't have money to buy all of the things I needed for school."

Her mother sighed. "Anyway I came for another thing."

As this words left her mouth Billie thought that her mother actually came to get her back. "What is it?"

"Me and Aiden we are bad with money. You have a lot of money, can you give me some?"

This words were like a knife in the heart for Billie. She felt really hurt. Her mother for real don't care about her. She only wants money.

Billie looked at her with teary eyes. "How much do you need?"

"About two thousand dollars."

Billie took out her checkbook and wrote a check for two thousand dollars, which she then gave to her mother.

"Thank you." Her mother said and walked to the front door. Billie went to and when her mother left she pushed herself against the door and fall down to the floor crying.

After a few minutes she went to the couch again and took her phone calling Brandon. They got really close after the video. They were like bestfriends.

"Hey Bill." He said when he picked up.

"Brandon can you come here please?" Billie asked with a trembling tone.

"Billie what's going on? You don't sound ok." Brandon said worriedly.

"I'll tell you when you come."

"Ok, I'm on my way." He said and quickly hung up the phone.

<>

The door bell rang and Billie knew it was Brandon. She ran to the door and opened. The minute they saw eachother she ran into his arms.

"You ok?" Brandon asked. She just cried not saying anything. He picked her up and they went to the couch.

He sat down with her on his lap. "Calm down and tell me what's going on here?"

"My mom came and started yelling at me how im exposing her by being a porn actress. Then I  told her about everything that I was through and when I finally thought that she wanted me back , she said that she came foe money."

"You gave her didn't you?"

"I did."

"I know she's your mother but you shouldn't give her anything."

"Yeah, but it's so hard to not have my mother next to me."

Brandon sighed. "I know. I feel you."

"What do you mean?" Billie asked.

"I grew up in a orphanage so."

Billie gasped and putted her hand over her mouth. "Oh my God I'm so sorry." She said and hugged him.

"Don't worry, it's fine."