6

Billie grabbed her matching purse and left the house. Brandon was waiting for her by his mate black Maserati with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Hi, you look great." She said standing in front of him.

"Thank you. You look amazing too. Give me a 360." He said and she spined around. "So beautiful." "Oh, this is for you." Brandon said giving her the bouquet.

"Thank you so much. They are gorgeous."

"Just like you." He said and opened the car door for her.

She got in and he closed the door then going to the driver seat.

"Where are we going?"

"To one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. I know you like Mexican food so I think you will love it."

"Perfect."

-

They sat on a table for two.

"Good evening. Here are our menus. I will wait for you to choose." The waitress said placing menus in front of them.

"What are you eating?" He asked looking through the menu.

"Burritos. You?"

"The same."

When the waitress came back they ordered and soon their food arrived.

"Billie, would you tell me something about your love life, please?"

"Umm ok, what do you wanna know?"

"Like how many relationships you had or something."

"Ok. I have three ex boyfriends. The first one is Alex. Me and him started as bestfriends and then got together. We were a couple for 3 years, which I think for teens is pretty long. After the break up we continued as friends and we still are we just don't talk that much anymore. The next one is Eden. Our relationship was really short. Only month and a half. I didn't got to fall in love with him but we aren't friends, we are just good. The last one is Kalvin. We met through friends and become together, but only for 3 months. How about you?"

"I had two ex girlfriends. But my relationships with both of them were short and I didn't got to fall in love so I can say that basically I never was in love."

"Never?"

"Mhm."

"Don't worry. You will find your person."

"Maybe I already did."

She smiled. "Maybe."

-

After they left the restaurant they went to Brandon's house. He opened a bottle of wine.

"Do you wanna try this new Instagram challenge?" He asked.

"What challenge?" She looked confused.

"I'm going to ask you questions and if you don't want to awanser you have to kiss me."

She smirked. "Ok. Who is first?"

"You."

"Ok. Have you ever got drunk that much so you couldn't remember anything?"

"I did. I think I was 15. It was the first time of me trying alcohol." "My turn. Who is the guy that you hate filming with?"

"Stop." She laugh.

"Are you going to awanser?"

"Come here." She said and place her hands on his cheeks. Their lips met and soon the room was filled with the sound of their kisses.

-

"Do you have any spare clothes?" She asked taking off her dress.

"Yeah, wait for me." He said and take a white T shirt for her.

She immediately throw herself in his bed. "Coen here. Oh God I'm so tired."

Brandon take off his clothes leaving himself in his boxers only. He got in bed really close to her.

"Good night, baby." He said kissing her neck.

"Good night."