4

Two months after their porn video. They are literally besties. Whenever some of them is having a hard time, he would go to the other and bam their problems are disappearing.

Brandon was chilling in his bedroom watching something on his laptop. He heard his phone ding a message.

He grabbed it and take a look. His manager was texting him. Yeah, it's weird but the porn stars have managers too.

You are filming with Khai O'Connell this evening so get ready. I gave her your address and she is coming.
seen.

Khai O'Connell? he didn't hear this name before. She probably was new in the industry. Brandon didn't really care who she is. The only thing he cared about is her to be good in bed so they could get money from this video. But nobody was better than Billie.

Brandon looked at the clock on his wall. It was 7:27pm already. His manager told him that she was coming this evening, but she still wasn't there.

Soon the door bell rang. He sighed and whispered "Finally."

Brandon opened the door and saw a girl with curly blonde hair, hazel eyes wearing short dress.

"Hi." Her voice was high and squeaky. It barely pop Brandon's eardrums.

"Hi, come in." He said and moved out of her way. She walked and Brandon took a second to look at her body. She was so flat. Her non-existent boobs were about to show up out of her tight dress. Her body was so fucking flat. Like she was a little girl. She had no waist, no boobs and no ass.

"Where are we filming?" Oh God her voice were so annoying.

"Do you want to rest a little before filming?" He asked trying to get away from the thought of fucking her. She disgusted him. Not that she was ugly but...yes, she was ugly as hell.

"Um ok.." Khai said a little disappointed.

They sat on the couch and she started talking again about her life. He didn't listen at all, he just looked at her pretending that he was listening but he actually didn't hear a sound from her.

Brandon thought about Billie. He knew that she was filming a video with Alex James right now and the thought was pissing him of. He really wanted them to film together again. Just when they film their first and only video he didn't feel it as just video. He felt like they were a couple who was making love.

"Brandon." He saw Khai waving her hands in front of his face. "You zoned out for like five minutes."

"Oh sorry."

"No problem, are we going to film already. Many porn stars told me that you are so good and I wanna try to see myself." Khai said.

Oh boy...

"Ok." He said. "Let's start so we can finish quicker." He whispered to him self as they walked to his last floor.

Brandon started getting the cameras and microphones ready. When he was done he started taking off his clothes when he saw a dress being dropped right by his ankle.

He turned around and saw her naked. Oh my god he was going to throw up. She was literally the most disgusting girl he had ever saw in his life. And the thought of him having to fuck her. He was about to pass out, guys.

"You coming."

-

This was the worst sex he had ever had. A total nightmare. He was dying while editing the video. He had to cut it when she cummed, because he couldn't her vagina was the worst on the world.

While he was editing he got a phone call from guess who...Billie. Brandon smiled at her name.

"Hi, Bill."
"Hi, wanted to ask you. Can I come over? I am so bored right now."
"Of course you can."

-

The door of his office opened revealing Billie. She got in the house because he gave her spare keys.

"Hi, Que. What are you doing?" She asked sitting on the couch by his desk.

"Editing a porn video?"

"Who did you fuck this time?"

"Oh God. Some girl, new in the industry. Her name is Khai O'Connell. So ugly."

When he said that she felt like screaming. She thought she would never ever hear about her again.

"What happened Billie? You look like you are super shocked."

"Did you say Khai?" She asked quietly.

"Yes."

"O'Connell?"

"Yeah? What's the problem?"

Billie closed her eyes, feeling them starting to water. Soon tears stream down her face through her lashes.

"Billie? What's going on, baby?" He said worriedly.

"She is-" she was interrupted by her breaking down.

Brandon immediately wrapped his arms around her body pulling her to him. He tried to calm her down, but her tears just didn't stop. "Shh, Shh. I'm here." He said kissing her forehead.

"She is my sister."

What?

"What do you mean your sister, Bill?"

Billie brushed off her tears and took a deep breath. "She is my older sister. We have the same dad. Her mother is my father's first wife. When we were teens we went to the same school. She made my life in school living hell. I think she started to hate me when she found out that her crush likes me. And since we graduated we haven't seen eachother. I think that her mother set her against me because she hated my mother."

Brandon's eyes wide. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

"It's ok." She said cuddling in him. "Can you just talk with your manager to ask him for not posting this video. I don't want to see her having sex with the guy I lo- , um with the guy I had filmed with too."

"Ok, don't worry. I will."