Chapter 17

So Neymar and I might be a couple AGAIN,but I'm not sure though.... it's messed up.

"Hey,You okay?" I heard Neymar asking.I turned my head and nodded.
We were in a plane to Mexico. Between Brazil and Ibiza he chose Mexico...smart AF.
Once at the hotel the weather was so good that I wanted to go immediately on the beach.
"Ney! We're going to the beach!" I said while I put a dress on. "We?" I asked and turned my attention to him.
"Yes,Layla and I!" I answered with a confused look. He came closer to me and took Layla in his arms. "What about this.We let Layla with her babysitter and we enjoy the day together!" I know where he wanted to get but I just nodded. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek .
He changed and took my hand leading us out of the hotel,what was actually on the beach. I was a bit surprised by his action but I let it go and enjoyed the moment.
We took our clothes off and went into the water. As the water reached to my chest,he pulled me closer to him and wrapped my legs around his waist. "what are you doing?" I asked surprised. "Just enjoying vacation!" he answered with a smirk.I laughed it shook my head. "What are we doing?" I asked and frowned. "Stop stressing and let it go by!" he answered and looked around.It was getting a bit dark and people were leaving. His hands traveled my body.From my back to my butt.He let himself down a bit and the water was up to my neck.I started looking around at the view when I felt kisses down my jawline. "What?" I shaped surprised. he mumbled something against my skin.He found my sweet spot and I let out a soft moan. His lips made their way to mine and he pulled me into a passionate kiss.I put one of my hands around his neck and the other on his chest.I could feel every muscle tense up.His fingers were playing with side of my bikini and I knew what he wanted to do.He gently pushed them a little lower. "Ney,No!" I managed to say between moans. "relax!" he whispered seductively into my ear. If he wanted to play...let's play. I pulled his shorts down a bit.Without any warning he entered me.I gasped but he quickly kissed me. The pain went away surprisingly fast and the pleasure took it's place.
Now I understand why he went more into the water. After a few more thrusts he pulled out and we both put our bottoms back on.We interlocked our fingers and made our way out of the water.So basically we just had sex on a beach.
As we got to our hotel room,Layla was already asleep and I went to take a shower.I stripped of my dress and wet bikini and went into the shower. I started washing myself when I felt to arms around my waist.I gasped and was about to turn around. "It's me!" I heard Neynar whispering. I chuckled and turn around to face him,but he quickly pushed me against the cold wall.I shivered a bit but the hot water of the shower warmed our bodies. "Round 2?" I asked jokingly. He nodded so I decided to participate this time too. I cupped his face and started kissing him roughly. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist,again.He started thrusting into me and the only thing I could do was moaning and scratched his back leaving so pretty big red marks. As he wanted to put me down I realized I couldn't feel my legs anymore. Two rounds after so many months was too much.He picked me up bridal style and put me in our bed,wrapping a towel around me.We were so tired that we fell asleep basically naked hugging each other.
*
*
*
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE