GAARA SABAKU

I felt scared mostly because Lee wasn't with me right now and in situations like this I like being close to someone but he.. he gave me this feeling no one has ever except for my siblings it was a weird feeling of being safe with the one you love the most kinda thing I liked it. The feeling he gave me was nice a aura I haven't been around in a long time too ever since my father passed ive been thinking about how he would hit me and make bruises everywhere on me it was scary just being with him. My own father gave me a unsafe aura now that's just fucked up.. But ever since mothers death I haven't been the same she used to be with me her youngest son who is now a gay idiot..
(PLEASE READ.(JUST ANOTHER RANDOM DISCLAIMER THIS MAY TRIGGER PEOPLE SO I SUGGEST YOU NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU CANT HANDLE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.)THANK YOU FOR READING.)
~TIME SKIP~ (LUNCH 3RD PERIOD)
(Third Person POV)
They finally got to lunch Tenten Neji and Lee were there Lee waved over to Gaara to go with them Gaara walked over to them Lee said to me "Hey were going out wanna come?" "Yea-" I was stopped by a girl yelling at Gaara realized it was Temari and Kankuro they ran over with there lunches and out of the blue Temari hugged me into her arm and ruffled my hair as she said
"hey little bro I haven't see you all day!"
"Yeah I know I'm kinda in the middle of something though.."
"Oh hey bushy brows~ I see your working out like always~" she said with a sly voice and look as she went and touched his abs now showing through the white shirt he had on he also had on a green jacket and jeans with green sneakers. He pushed off Temari and said
"not to be rude but I don't like people touching me like that."
Finally Temari backed away as she asked
"Can we hang out with you guys though?"
"Dont count me in-"
Kankuro started to say but instead got grabbed by the back of his shirt she saw directly where he was going but she had a way to lower him back in.
"Well Kankuro I don't think you would wanna leave just yet I saw Kiba out there didn't you have something to say to him right?~"
He started blushing a pink tent over his cheeks as he replied to her comment
"Yes I do indeed have something to say to him PRIVATELY so if I may be excused."
As he walked out to the bleachers to his mutt and finally Temari and Gaara went outside with Neji Tenten and Lee. Lee set his lunch down and asked Neji to get out his phone he stretched which he is very flexible. We were all behind the bleachers which they had a lot of space in the back to a whole field I honestly think it takes you out of the school area it was beautiful green grass flooded the whole field i went out to it and I grabbed Temari wrist running out on the field they looked as they ran out on the field Lee chuckled and told Neji "Put your phone away today I think we all need a little breather.. right?!" He asked them cheerfully Tenten and Neji surprised but they realized Gaara was changing him to be better then a gentleman or the gentleman he is right now. They put down their lunches and held eachothers hands as they walked onto the field they noticed Lee was playing tag with Temari and Gaara. Lee soon fell face first but didn't care he just rolled over he realized Gaara went to check if he was okay while laughing how he fell Lee looked up at Gaara and was overjoyed to see the smile he put on his beautiful face he had he pulled him to the ground while he was still laughing and Gaara layed on Lee's chest and stayed there he was comfortable finally in his new school no one had bullied him no one hit on him he was finally free of his fathers curse free of feeling the guilt this time only Gaara could tell himself if he wanted to die or if he wanted this if he wanted a peaceful happy boyfriend. Gaara jumped up Gaara's breathing started to get heavy this wasn't right for him boyfriend love is this what they call it right I can't.. I CANT HANDLE IT NOT LIKE THEY DO Gaara's thoughts felt corrupt because of his father he didn't understand where he could feel right by himself without thinking of what someone else thinks.
Gaara POV
I got up as tears started to form in my eyes I felt them coming I ran off the field and Lee followed me I sat down and I pulled my knees up and pushed my head down and started crying.
I didn't notice Lee followed me he was worried.
"Gaara-kun whats the matter did I scar you off im sorry if I did something wrong is it because I pulled you in like that or something?!"
He said to me worry crossed his thoughts because of me he shouldn't feel this way. I wish I could die slit my throat or fall off a bridge I don't want people to feel my guilt I don't want people to suffer because of me anymore. I want this pain to end but I need me to end. I didn't respond to him I just curled up and cried so he asked again
LEE'S POV
Gaara I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable I didn't mean to I shouldn't have pulled you down like that it was wrong of me without your consent.."
I went to touch his should but instead of a reply he looked up at me tears in his eyes I placed my hand on his face and wiped off all of his tears he blushed I pulled myself away and blushed myself it felt rare to see emotion with Gaara especially cute ones like that. I got up and lended him a hand to get up I pulled him up he seemed surprised he fell a little onto me I held him up and it was the right time. I placed my hand on his cheek and leaned into his soft lips now pressing up against mine.

Temari POV
"I Feel so happy for him look at it Neji.. its his first kiss with his lover boy~"
I got closer onto Neji and he replied with a question
"You just try to get on ever sexy guy you see don't you Temari.."
He pushed me off and held his hands with Tenten she gave me a death stare but then said
"This is Lee's first kiss too I'm pretty sure of it for all the years we've been friends."
I didn't interpret because I knew he needed someone else's love not his sisters not his brothers he needed love from the one he wants it from.
How you've grown Gaara and I hope you grow in his youthful spirit I guess whatever he calls it.

Lee's POV
I broke the kiss blushing a bright red since I'm taller then him its weird how I have to go down to him sometimes. I told him then
"Im sorry I just I don't know what got into me..I just kinda did what my body did!"
He replied to me with a soft voice
"We'll talk about this more at home I don't wanna rush it here I think its time to go anyway.."
"But you didn't eat lunch-"
"Dont worry about me right now Lee I know you are but everything's good between us okay."
He chuckled then gave me a small peck on the cheek grabbed his lunch and walked off
Hes amazing and I don't know how to say it to his face.
Then Neji Tenten And his sister came up to me I had a sad look on my face I tried to smile but nothing was working I felt as if I made him uncomfortable in a bad way Neji patted my back and looked at me
"Hey look you did what your body said and you did great."
I looked over at Temari as she said
"Hes right you did but hes not ready from what I see but if you can find the smallest spec inside of him then maybe he'll give in. I don't know how to put it but he's always known you lived down stairs from his room he just never thought about saying anything to you hes never real had a friend like you yourself."
It went silent for a second until she continued with looking at Gaara walk with Kiba and Kankuro they all looked at Gaara
"Just don't do anything bad to him hes already in bad shape from what appears to be happening."
I Looked back at Temari
"You expect me to hurt him how rude! Just know I have a good chance at winning a bet if its something about him."
I crossed my arms and I saw Gaara look back and smile and he did it to me he waved me to go over with them he finally hit my heart this time I felt it pound and pound I felt like he just needed a booster someone to help him out from a dark place. Maybe thats what I'm doing right?..

HOLY BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE
YOU MADE IT THROUGH I ALMOST DIDNT
I DONT KNOW HOW LONG THIS STORY WILL BE BUT EXPECT LONG ASS CHAPTERS. AND CORNY SHIT TO 🙄 SO SORRY JESSICA YOU HAVE TO SUFFER IDK WHO JESSICA IS BUT STILL.