Were..

Gaara POV
I unlocked the door with my keys as I walked in I felt a angry presence in the room
My sister sat on the living room couch eating chocolate I saw she paid no attention to me but as soon as I tried sneaking past the living room I was stopped
"Gaara sit down with me.."
I stopped myself and went over to her I didn't dare to look her in the eye I was too embarrassed after what happened at Lee's because of right now I felt like a complete idiot she sighed
"Gaara I understand you were out on your little adventure but exploring Lee's room now.."
"That was not me that was them I had no part in it. I stayed last night to comfort him about what happened."
I said with a pale expression.
"

Well.. still you were the one who got them in I wouldn't expect that from you especially the guy he likes do that to him."
She said with disappointment in her eyes she looked towards Kankuro as he walked in.
Finally he came and sat with us we talked it out and soon Lee texted me

R L
"Hey Gaara happy birthday I hope your having a good day with your siblings can't wait to see you again."
G S
"Thanks Lee your the best I hope we can get together for a movie tonight?"
R L
"Whatever you want to watch is fine with me.♡"
G S
"Morbius its at 12 a.m. I was hoping it would be kinda cool."
R L
"Yeah just make sure to wake me if I go to sleep"
.
.
.
.
I should be saying that to him.. I chuckled Temari looked at me we were watching dumb rap songs on YouTube judging by Kankuro face he was not enjoying any of it. Temari then started the conversation.
"So you gonna go see morbius tonight right can I come it would be nice ill pay for us if you let me."
I figured she already read and saw us texting it wasn't a big surprise for me she always is curious it makes me think she's Curious George but reverse. I simply nodded my head I had seen two perfect seats in the back I got them for the online tickets Temari was sitting in the second row kinda close to us.
I wasnt really in the mood for Temari and her talking I wanted to be with Lee-kun and have fun
We were going out for a hour drive so the plan was simple for all of us.

Later that night.
Lee POV
Lee was getting dressed for his now double date for Temari and some boy said they wanted to go too they didn't wanna make this a group thing they were kinda not in the mood for loud idiots complaining and arguing about eachother or even too eachother.
I was dressed as casual and comfortable as I could not to dress to impress but to just be myself for now. Gaara sent me a picture of him his hair was brushed back he had his eyeliner and some makeup on he had some lipstick on with it I guess it looked like he was trying to impress me or something I didn't understand why he did look very cute though I liked it and all but I missed the Gaara who was confident on telling me more about himself. But it doesn't matter i wanna hang out with Gaara and have fun with.
.
.
.
.
'Ding Dong Ding Dong'
G

aara opened the front door he had ripped jeans and a yellow crop top with white shoes plus
A red jacket it looked cute on him I could tell make up was on his face i hate the fact it reminded me or a girl.

(CLOTHES ON GAARA)
(RED JACKET)

(CROP TOP)

(PANTS)

SECOND PERSON
POV
LEE FIT
(SHIRT)

(PANTS)

TEMARI'S FIT

They all got in the car and Temari was driving and both Lee and Gaara sat in the back they went to go pick up the guy.

(GUYS OUTFIT)

He got in the car he looked in the back at Gaara and Lee they were laughing and giggling at eachothers jokes about there classmates and there impressions on them. They talked and got to know eachother his name was axel he would look at Gaara a lot he would even stare when they got in. Gaara got uncomfortable from this staring he started moving closer to Lee. Lee noticed and put his around arm his waist holding Gaara close he hated the fact that they would look at him with nasty smug looks all around them.

"Oh my God YAS"
Temari shouted and whispered at the same time she had a sore throat from how much yelling she was doing in her classes and to them.
"I saved a seat just for us."
Gaara said with a small smile Lee looked over at the two seats Lee than said
"You sure you don't wanna sit with your sister.."
Lee said with his head slightly tilted to the side.
"Just you and me tonight."
They noticed Temari was whining to her almost soon to be boyfriend over the fact her brother was growing up in many different ways.
Temari couldn't understand boys she had a mind of her own at this point not even a girl anymore she was in her own space her own time her own self.

TBC