Chapter 2

Percy:

Before I could say anything Leo voiced my thoughts. "What exactly to you mean by adopted son of Poseidon?" he asked Chiron. Everyone seemed interested in getting the answer. Even Annabeth. Which was really something because she has the answer to almost everything. Chiron took a deep breath. "Sometimes, if a god wants he or she could adopt a person as their own child. By doing so, the give the person all the powers as of their demigod children. The person would have ADHD and could read Ancient Greek but would not have dyslexia meaning they could read and write like normal humans also. It was an advantage for that person in that case. But it also comes with a huge loss which makes the advantage useless. The person's demigod scent would be 50 times more stronger than that of a regular demigod with the same godly parent. The case was most dangerous with children of the Big Three.  So, the gods decided to abolish the practice unless it was needed to be done in order to save someone's life. The symbol to if a person was an adopted child was that  when the demigod is claimed, the symbol of the god or goddess will be a little bit white. Also, the age of the person also changes. If the god or goddess who has adopted him does not have any demigod child above the age of 10 then it remains the same, but if they have, then the person's age changes to be around the age of the youngest demigod child of that god or goddess above the age of 10." Chiron said. Well, that was really some new information. But to be honest, I wasn't that much surprised. After going through so much, nothing really surprises me. But the fact which have got me excited was of having a brother. It gets really lonely in the my cabin. Sure, I had Tyson  as my brother but he was mostly at the forges in Atlantis. I must have zoned out a bit because I heard Chiron say, ".... take him to the infirmary Will." Will and a few other Apollo campers came forward and took him to the infirmary. Everyone dispersed gradually and I was left alone with Annabeth, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo and Calypso. "Well! That was a big surprise." said Annabeth. "I couldn't had thought about something like this even in my wildest dreams." Nico said. "Of course you couldn't. All you dream is about Solace Solace Solace." remarked Leo teasingly. All of us burst out laughing except Nico who was blushing so hard that his face was crimson red and he was giving his death glare to Leo. "Shut up Valdez." he said through gritted teeth. "What do you think is his real age?" asked Piper. "We will have to wait for him to wake up to know that." said Calypso.  "Finally though, I was getting tired of Percy's complaints on how lonely it gets in his cabin." said Leo. They all burst out laughing once again. "I think you should go check on him Perce." said Nico. "Yeah and take Nico with you also so that he gets a reason to see Will." said Leo. Cue another round of laughter and Nico sending another glare towards Leo. I jogged towards the infirmary leaving my friends behind to listen to Leo's stupid jokes. When I reached it, I saw Josh and Will coming out of it. "You alright?" I asked Josh. "Yeah. Will said that I was just a bit overstressed. Apparently according to Will I am an adopted son of Poseidon. Thanks for asking." he replied. I heard the conch horn blow signaling dinner. "Come on let's go. I will introduce you to everyone." I told him and began walking towards the dining pavilion with him following me.

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter. Just wait the story is about to get interesting. I will try to update more frequently. Also tell me in the comments whether you want Pertemis, Percabeth or any other ship. Pls comment. Thanks.