CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3: NEW THREAT COMES

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

Yamaki and his team try to get more information the incident that happened yesterday. And unexpected happened in Takato and Rika when they got accidentally kiss each other but all of that erase when a Tamers have been encounter a Digimon again in four years. Which leave all of them in conclusion how Digimon get in the real world.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Wong's Apartment

Henry was at his home, just come back at school, and in his room. He put his backpack aside and take off his shoes.

"Geez Henry Momentai!" Terriermon said seeing his Tamer in the hurry.

"It's no time for Momentai Terriermon, i have to asked dad something." Henry said then Terriermon cling at his neck.

"Well what are we waiting for? Yeesh horsey!" Terriermon said. Henry just sigh and walk at the living hall. Henry saw his dad sitting in the sofa, reading some newspaper.

"Um hey dad?" Henry called, catching his dad, Janyu, attention.

"Can I help you son?" Janyu asked while looking at him.

"Can I talk to you? It's really important." Henry said to him. Janyu got confused but he saw Henry's serious look. He nodded and follow him in his room.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Janyu asked while sitting in the chair.

"Dad, a few hours ago I got encounter a Digimon." Henry said that make Janyu shocked.

"What? That's impossible! I'm so sure the barrier is stable again and impossible that Digimon is can get through!" Janyu gasped.

"But it's true dad, while we're at school, out of nowhere a Digital Field appeared. First we're shocked and check it if it's really a Digital Field and when we got there our theory got confirmed." Henry explained then Janyu look down still shocked.

"But... But how?" Janyu asked.

"That's what I want to ask you dad." Henry said to him. Janyu closed his eyes and look at his son.

"Who knows about this?" Janyu asked to him.

"Me, Takato, Rika, Jeri, Kazu and Kenta. Other than us no one." Henry said to him then Janyu put a hand in his shoulder.

"Stay this a secret for now okay?" Janyu said to him then Henry nod.

Matsuki Bakery

At Matsuki's Bakery, Takato, who wearing an apron and hairnet, is putting the last tray of bread in the oven.