CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43: THE RESTORED BOND

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

In the last chapter, After learning the terrible truth in the night Future Rika died. Takato fall in despair and guilt, realizing every crimes and bloodshed he done. Taking this opportunity, Megidramon X fire a blast to him but before it can hit, Jian suddenly jump to intervine.

Takato - Future
Takato - Past

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Everyone froze in their spot, no one dared to speak or make any movement as they couldn't believe what they're seeing. What's in from of them is Jian who died in Takato's hands an two hours ago.

"H-Henry... H-How did you... " Takato stutter and finally breaking the silent. Jian let a smile and look at him.

"Well you see... It's kinda hard to explain and even I couldn't still believe I'm here but the important part is..." Jian said before walking towards at Takato and place his hand in his shoulder making Takato gasp.

"I'm glad you're back... Takato..." Jian smile at him. Takato gasp and his eyes widen.

"Henry... You..." Takato whispered.

Meanwhile in the back, the Tamers and Digimons finally snapped in their frozen state and start realizing what's happening.

"Is that Jian!? Alive!?" Kazu shouted in shock.

"B-But how!? I thought he died! How is he here!?" Jeri gasp with her hand in her mouth as she is happy their friend is alive.

"Oh my God! Henry look! I told you Zombies are real!!!" Terriermon shouted while pointing at Jian. Henry groaned before smacking his digimon.

"Terriermon! Now's not the time for your fanfiction remarks!" Henry scold at him.

"But how do you explained Jian being here without him being a zombie!? Think Henry Think!" Terriermon shouted at his tamer.

"Terriermon..." Henry groaned before face palming.

"There must be a good explanation or something probably happened why he is here." Leomon said to them.

"Yeah like being a zombie!" Terriermon exclaimed.

"That's it! No more zombie movies for you!" Henry said to him.

"What!? Why!?" Terriermon shouted at him, feeling unfair at his punishment.

"You know why!" Henry said to him.