•SIX•

"Hey." I said while straightening up "Hey Nicole. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight?" He asked "Sure."

My cuts stung and burned so bad.

"You ok?" He asked "Yeah." I said then brought my hand up to move the hair out of my face.

He looked at my arm with a confused expression.

I quickly hid it behind my back and he grabbed my arm and looked at it.

"Why?" He asked while looking into my eyes.

"I--" he engulfed me in a hug so I wrapped my arms around him. I really needed a hug.

I put my face into his shoulder and started crying.

He rubbed his hand up and down my back and held me tighter.

I clutched his shirt because I just really needed a hug. I haven't had any love all day, except for earlier.

"I-I just couldn't take it anymore. It was right there. A-and I heard about it and they said.." He cupped my face in his hands and brought our lips together.

He pulled us apart then looked into my eyes with tears in his.

"Don't you ever listen to what they say.. I don't want you getting hurt. Jack doesn't hate you, and I don't know why these people do. No one wants you to leave this world. I can't bare to see you getting hurt, and I don't think Jack could either," He said then pulled me back in for a hug. "No one deserves this... You're way too good for this and we both know it." He added.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I apologize for romanticizing self harm. Once again, it fit into the story, but I know how much people don't like how much it's romanticized because it's such a terrible thing, so I once again strongly apologize.