•TWO•

The Next Day

"WAKE UP!!! You have school today!" Jack yelled from my doorway, which scared the shit out of me.

"I don't have school." I said while burying myself under the covers "Cmon, Nicole, it's almost summer anyways." He said "It's February."

I felt Jack start to tickle me so I screamed at him to stop "Will you get up?" He asked "Yes!" I said "Ok then." He said then stopped.

I hate this boy sometimes.

I got up, put on black and white Nike Tempo shorts, a long sleeved NBA New Orleans Pelicans shirt, black and white Nike Roshes, put on my black Ray Ban prescription glasses, and pulled my hair back into a pony tail.

I walked downstairs with my backpack, earbuds, and phone, and Jack was sitting on the couch, scrolling through social media- as usual.

I grabbed a package of Poptarts and sat down next to him.

-

We arrived at school and I got out of his car.

"Alright, good luck on your first day. I'll pick you up at 3:05, ok?" "Ok. See you later." I said while shutting the door and walking

I got to my first period math and it was pretty boring.

Some kid walked in class about 5 minutes late. "Mr. Grier. Please take a seat before I give you another detention." The teacher said quite annoyed.

He started to walk to his seat and when his eyes landed on me his eyebrows raised.

I looked behind me but soon realized that I was in the back of the class.

When I looked back forward he was sitting in his seat, turned around looking at me. he winked and turned around.

At the end of class he caught up to me. "Hey." He said "Hi."

"So, what's your name?" He asked "Nicole, what's yours?" "Hayes," "What class do you have next?" He asked "Art." "Aww, I have history but I'll see you around." He said "ok." I said a little confused. I'll see you later... Babe" he said then walked off.

Babe?

~7th period: science~
I sat down at a table and then Hayes walked in. So far he's been in two of my classes. The guy next to me got a text, grabbed his stuff, and got up, and Hayes came over and sat next to me.

It was a long period. He kept talking to me and stuff.

Home

"How was your first day?" Jack asked "good... Except for the fact that this kid wouldn't leave me alone." "Boy or girl?" "Boy." "what was his name?" He asked "Hayes."

He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me "Hayes Grier?" "yeah." "Stay away from him."

"not that I'm complaining, but why?" I asked "he's not a good kid." "What does he do?" "He's a player. He'll just mess around with your feelings and create drama that you don't need. He'll get over you in a couple of days though." he explained

Hopefully.