Kenny wants hes buttercup

CLYDE:So are you guys coming?                                                                                                                                       KYLE:Of course!                                                                                                                                                                       BUTTERS:It will be so much fun!Kenny are you coming i would love for you to come!                          KENNY:Of course!(he said while blushing)                                                                                                                   KYLE:Kenny are you blushing(Kyle said with a smirk on hes face while butters blushed a bit too)  KENNY:N.no!By the way Clyde just know you cant expect me in fancy clothes at the party because i am broke.                                                                                                                                                              CLYDE:Alright well see ya at the party.                                                                                                                          BUTTERS:What did you mean by that Kenny?                                                                                                            KENNY:Well when i go to parties everybody dresses up so nicely and i feel a bit embarassed.          BUTTERS:Well you dont have to and you always look cute anyways.                                                            KENNY:W-what!?(Kenny said while blushing so hard he forgot how to breath)                                          BUTTERSI- i -i mean(Butters said while blushing from embarassment)                                                        KYLE:Jesus just make out already!                                                                                                                                  BUTTERS&KENNY:WHAT!?(They said while blushing)                                                                                            BUTTERS:Kyle i have a boyfriend i  am not going to cheat on him.                                                                  KENNY:Yeah and besides we dont like each other.                                                                                                  KYLE:Ok whatever you say.                                                                                                                                                KENNY:Well anyways Butters would you like to go to the movies later?                                                        BUTTERS:Oh i'm sorry Kenny but i have a date with Bradley maybe another time!                                KENNY:Oh ok.(Kenny said while he was filled with jealousy)                                                                              BUTTERS:Well see ya later fellas!                                                                                                                                    KYLE:Kenny you are so fucking jealous!                                                                                                                        KENNY:What no shut up!(He said while blushing)                                                                                                    KYLE:Oh you can do it to me but i cant?Thats fair!(Kyle said sarcasticly)                                                      KENNY:Anyways what did you want to talk about?                                                                                                  KYLE:Oh right i was thinking of what you where saying earlier and i am thinking of confessing to Stan.                                                                                                                                                                                              KENNY:Oh my god FINALLY!(He said with excitement)                                                                                        KYLE:Well you are very excited about this!                                                                                                                  KENNY:Dude i have been waiting for this moment my whole entire fucking life!                                      KYLE:Well i was trying  to think of the perfect time and all and since Clyde is doing a party i was thinking of doing it at the party!                                                                                                                                      KENNY:Yeah thats perfect dude!So after you confess are you going to kiss him?!                                    KYLE:No way!He has a girlfriend.                                                                                                                                    KENNY:SO!?Come on you know you want to.                                                                                                            KYLE:W-well yeah(Kyle said while blushing)                                                                                                              KENNY:Well do it then!                                                                                                                                                          KYLE:I'll think about it.And are you going to confess to Butters?                                                                      KENNY:N-no!I dont have a crush on him!                                                                                                                    KYLE:Are you sure?                                                                                                                                                                KENNY:Ok maybe i do but what if he says no like last time?                                                                                KYLE:Maybe he will maybe he wont you will never know if you dont try!Come on lets have lunch and plan on how i can confess to Stan and i can help you with Butters.                                                        KENNY:Ok thaynks.