The lake

KENNY:Oh hi butters!What are you doing here?                                                                                                        BUTTERS:Um sorry if i am bothering you.                                                                                                                  KENNY:You could never bother me!                                                                                                                                BUTTERS:(Butters blushes and gives Kenny a box)Here!                                                                                      KENNY:Whats in the box?(Kenny starts opening the box)                                                                                    BUTTERS:Its a bunch of clothes!                                                                                                                                      KENNY:(Kenny starts blushing)Why did you get me clothes you didnt have to!                                      BUTTERS:Well i-i remember when yous said that you cant wear any nice clothes to the party because you are poor and i wanted to help so i got you some clothes and for Karen as well!            KENNY:(Kenny starts blushing even more and just starts hugging Butters)                                                  BUTTERS(Starts blushing more then before)This is nice!                                                                                    KENNY:(Kenny pulls away from the hug even if they both wanted it to last longer)Thaynkyou!        KAREN:Oh hey butters!Whats in the box?                                                                                                                    KENNY:Butters got us clothes!                                                                                                                                          KAREN:Thaynks butters!(Karen starts hugging Butters Kenny is admiring this cute moment)            BUTTERS:You're welcome Karen!                                                                                                                                    KAREN:Are you going to stay?                                                                                                                                            BUTTERS:Oh i would love to but i have to go to Bradleys house!                                                                      KENNY:Oh okay well thaynk you again!                                                                                                                        BUTTERS:Anytime bye!                                                                                                                                                        KAREN:So when are you going to tell him?                                                                                                                  KENNY:Alright Sherlock Holmes!                                                                                                                                    KAREN:Why do you think i wanted him to stay?                                                                                                        KENNY:Well if you have too know i am telling him tomorrow at the party!                                                  KAREN:Oh my god finally!                                                                                                                                                  KENNY:You sound like me when Kyle said he is going to confess to Stan at the party.                            KAREN:Wait Kyle is confessing to Stan!Best day of my life!                                                                                  KENNY:Alright enough gossoping for today.