Epilogue

HERE WE ARE GUYS! WE DID IT! So the PICREW IS HERE: https://picrew.me/image_maker/165453

I DONT OWN POT AND SEE END OF CHAPTER FOR NOTES!

-14 YEARS LATER, RYOMA POV-

"Tatsuki - can you please stop running around, I'm trying to put on your hat for your first day!!" I hear my wife, Chori shout as she chases after our child, Tatsuki who is 4 and is attending his first day. It's been several years since we graduated both at University and College, I went professional with my tennis career whilst Chori became a scientist, just like her father but soon after we had Tatsuki - she took time off work and took care of him.

I tried to be there most the time but with my harsh schedule of tournaments, I was barely there but she didn't mind at all, she said that she supports me in my career and it seems Tatsuki is always getting told about me by Chori, to my delight.

"Hehe, I don't wanna! I wanna wear papa's hat!" Tatsuki giggles as he runs some more, my hat on his head and I could see that Chori was getting frustrated. I snicker as I stand up from my seat, Tatsuki did get his stubbornness from me but he definitely got Chori's smart brain, wit and those beautiful eyes I adore.

"Tatsuki, if you listen to mama - I'll let you wear my hat throughout the whole evening, how does that sound?" I exchange from him and he nods happily as he waddles/walks towards Chori and he apologises.

"Gomen, mama! Here, I'm ready!" He grins, showing his crooked and missing teeth and Chori giggled, kissing his squishy face she smooches him everywhere.

"Alright, papa - it's your turn to take him to school, be good okay? And remember - smile and be kind, hm?" Chori says, her eyes softening as Tatsuki nods. I kiss Chori on the lips briefly, then with a smirk I lift Tatsuki up as we walk to the car. I fasten him in his booster seat and made sure he got everything then I get in the drivers seat as I drive to his nursery. The years that went by, I fell in love more and more with Chori; the times where she was alone taking care of Tatsuki made me feel guilty and sad but she always somehow reassured me that they both love me regardless. This made me smile and decided to take time off to spend time with them for at least 7 months.

Once I parked, I got him out of his seat as we walked hand in hand to the entrance to get his name badge.

"Hi there, what would your name be?" The teacher asks and Tatsuki adjusted his hat as he looks up, then with a smirk that Chori always said resembled mine - replies.

"Echizen Tatsuki," and the teacher smiles as she ticks his name off the paper and gives him his name badge that was shaped like a blue cloud.

"Alright, I'm going to leave now - you be a good boy. I'll come pick you up at 4 okay?" I say, ruffling his head and he nods with confidence as he smiles, walking inside the building, already making conversation with the other kids. I get up with a smile as I drive home, Chori waiting for me - the best gift and love I could ever ask for; both of them mean the world to me and I'll love them forever.

-END-

UWWAHH~ okay, it's a short epilogue but I really didn't feel like writing too much into it because I tend to ramble on and on hehe but YES, this story is finally done and I'd like to say thank you once more - I hope this story/fanfic will forever make you guys happy. I'll be creating more Fanfic's - maybe with other characters from Prince of Tennis as I'm a sucker for the anime.

I'd just like a special thanks to Cerenity1308 for commenting and being so kind >_< and thanks to the others who voted for the chapters and added this story to their lists. Keep an eye out for more stories from me, once more - thank you!

Toodles~

Hibiki~