Fuck y'all and life

Nobody's POV

It was the day Izuku was dreading but he prepared himself for this day. He knew he it wasn't gonna be an easy day. But he was gonna make the best of this day.

Especially with is outfit, he had so much planned after school today. He planned a massage, a manicure and pedicure. He also planned to get his hair done.

He didn't plan for basic nails no he also didn't go for them big ass charms. He had his nails planned out with all the  outfits that he planned for that whole week.

He knew he wasn't going to be in the mood for bright colors. So he chose black and white for that week. Yes he do have his color schemes planned out for one week. If he's feeling in the mood for those colors.

Izuku's POV

"BEEP BEEP" ugh the sound of my alarm going off while I stare at the sealing. "Babe get up we have to go to school today". Xay said kissing my cheek "Noooo I don't wanna". "Yeah ik but you have too".

"B-but what if they test me". "Then you'll ignore them till the day is over" "ugh fiiiiiine" I get out of bed with Xay and Ethan following up behind me we get in the shower.

We wash our body talking about random things while Ethan is washing my hair. Once we were done i changed into my clothes i wasn't really in the mood to go all out.

 Once we were done i changed into my clothes i wasn't really in the mood to go all out

His outfit

His shoes

"Damn babe you really gotta Take me shopping with yo shoe game" Ethan said lookin at my shoes "that because yall refuse to go shopping with me and let a bitch picking out your clothes" i walked in the kitchen to see dad and papa eating breakfast 

I ate a piece of toast and pour me some orange juice. After i finished that i sat in the living room waiting for everyone else. i grabbed my bag and sat on the coach watching my phone.

"Ok come on Izu we're ready" Musa said walking out the door I quickly grabbed my phone charger and rushed out the house "wait we're taking the truck"

"Yea" "but there's one person that wont be able to fit." "Yea you you come sit in my lap Izu." Xay said getting in the passenger seat. "Ok but don't you try anything" "I won't I promise."

Once we all got settled we pulled off. They went to get some coffee. They also went in the store to get some snack. While I ended up falling asleep.

15mins later

"Babe wake up" I hear Xay saying. "mmmm nooo I'm tired". "You have to wake we're at school". "Nooo just carry meee". Ok fine he picks me up. While I lay my head in his neck,.

Xavier's POV

We walk into the class room. Until I see a familiar face standing in the front. "Why are you late" one of the people in the front said. He had blue hair and terrible glasses

"Mind your fucking business" Leo said with an attitude. "Babe chill" Nate told him. "Fuck off Nathan" "Shut the fuck up Leo damn" Izu added on raising up looking pissed.

"Shit I'm sorry" Leo said running behind Nathan. He then laid his head back on my shoulder. Then we walked to our seats "ok please introduce yourself."

"I'm Tenya Iida" "I'm Shoto Todoroki" "I'm Katsuki Bakugo" "I'm Ochaco
Uraraka" "I'm I'm Momo Yorozu" and the rest introduced they selfs.

But then one of they're teachers came in and and he introduced himself ". I'm Shota Aizawa". Then izu quickly jumped off me and jumped on him giving him a hug.

He looked so excited but then jumped down and climbed back on me. "This i high inappropriate haven't you heard of PDA".

The dude with the ugly glasses and doing a ninja turtle hand thing. "Chill jit damn like who the fuck shove that stick up yo ass and it looks like your enjoying it".

"Hahaha wtf Xay you always gotta make something negative" Isaac said laughing hard ash like everyone else. "Why would you say that, that wasn't very nice".

"I don't give a fuck about that". Once everyone calmed down it was time for us to go training. But they decided for us to do a hero vs villain in teams of two. The teams were.
                   Hero

Mia and Musa #1

Leo and Nathan #2

Emma and Emily #3

Ava and Isaac #4

Xavier, Izuku, and Ethan #5

                     Villain

Bakugo and Todoroki #1

Iida and Sero #2

Ayoama and Ojiro #3

Jiro and Kota #4

Momo, Uraraka, and Mina #5

Nobody's POV

It was time for the battle the first group was up Bakugo and Todoroki don't really work good together. But they decided that they would have to try their best to work together.

While making a mistake of underestimating our little M&M couple. Bakugo being the self absorbed bitch he is went to attack Luna. But Mia turned into a huge shield blocking the hit.

Mia is always alert while Luna is never prepared but she rely on reflexes. Which makes them a good duo in battle. But little they know the two has two special power move.

One can damage your ears and the other would mess up your train of thoughts and manipulate you. But they weren't gonna use it just yet they wanted to toy with the two.