So you chose him

"WHY ARE YOU HELPING THIS FAGOT"....

well you all know Izuku is now gonna whoop his ass after those words came out of his mouth now if you didn't guess who said those words it was Bakugo who ended up Following izuku for a Reason I'll explain later

Now let's see how Izuku reacted to that

"What that fuck did you just call me boom boom bitch cuz I got some hands for you too I ain't never used them to put you down but now I will cuz bitch last time i checked yo dumbass confessed to when we we're at the sport's festival but I rejected yo fine ass cuz I was loyal to my boyfriends yes a bitch is out here pulling two niggas the fuck how you piss me off so damn much my guy like who gave you the rights to call me a fagot like you ain't one either and from now on you better watch yo damn back"

Well shit Izuku just went off let's see how Bakugo is going to reply

"WAIT DID YOU JUST CALL ME FINE WHILE GOING OFF ON ME AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CONFESS TO YOU EVER SINCE YOU FIRST MOVE IN THAT FUCKING HOUSE NEXT TO ME I'VE LIKED YOU SO DON'T DO THAT SHIT AND IM SORRY FOR BULLYING YOU IT WAS THE ONLY WAY I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE ABLE TO GET YOUR ATTENTION"

As Bakugo went on Izuku was just looking at him like he was stupid till finally he had enough and just slapped Bakugo "ok I probably deserved that but uh can we just start off fresh" Bakugo said calmly "yea sure why not but your the only person I'm gonna forgive and there is somebody I know that finds you really attractive plus he's really cute"

Name: Ace

Sexuality: gay

Quirk: stream of illusion

Description: basically he has a quirk where he can manipulate smoke and you mind and if he loses control while trying to manipulate your mind then you will be stuck in your mind for 3 days

"I trust you but uh I still kinda got feelings for you a little but what is he like" "omg ok so he's really sweet he has amazing fashion taste like me he has a really nice shape but not as good as mine" "bestie now yk damn well yo shape is one of a kind I ain't never seen nobody with a shape as good as yours"

"You know we're still here right" Mr. Aizawa said look fed up with everything "my bad I forgot we were even still standing here😐"Izuku replied "bitch what😂" "let's go I have a strong feeling Xay is looking for me and he ain't gonna let me slide this time"

"Wait what do yo- never mind" "IZUKU WHERE THE FUCK ATE YOU" Xavier yelled "oh shit RUN BITCH RUUUUUN"

Izuku and Bakugo ended up running back to where Ethan was "babe help me he's looking for me" "just stay with me common sit next to me" "no. I don't wanna sit there" "ok common just sit down" izuku excitedly sat in Ethan's lap while Bakugo is just think 'look at my bestie their gonna fuck the shit outta him later'

15mins later

"Ethan have you seen Izuku wait wtf how the hell when did he now I'm confused" while Xavier is questioning everything about life Izuku Ethan and Bakugo was on the floor laughing until a bitch Approached them