Solitaire

"Good because I love you and I don't plan on ever letting you go." Draco's words filled me with love and joy as I wrapped my arms around him, pressing my lips to his. He kissed back and soon we were kissing like the other person was our lifeline but for me Draco was. A few evenings passed of doing the same thing. We would return to the cottage kiss for a while, do our homework, have dinner, kiss a little more then watch a movie. But tonight was different there was something a bit off about Draco. He seemed distracted. We did everything and were just waiting for whatever movie Draco had put in whilst I was cooking to actually load. Then I saw it. The words appeared on the screen as Draco got down on one knee. My heart leaped, tears over flowed and slipped down my cheeks. As he pulled out the ring, it was beautiful. Silver with a perfectly cut solitaire in the middle of the band. Picking it up off of its bed of velvet. He held it in front of my ring finger "Will you make me the happiest man alive because without you I cannot eat cannot think and cannot live. I need and love you more than I have ever done so before. Even more than I thought it capable to love someone else. But I love you and I would like you to be mine forever so will you marry me ?"
"Draco in all my life I have never met someone worth living for, worth loving but you. You make me feel alive, safe, special. I love you Draco." He slipped the ring onto my finger as he swept me into his arms and kissed me.