Macy Rose Thompson

My names Macy Rose Thompson and I am a student at Hogwarts Academy. I'm a pureblood and a Griffindor which is very rare trust me. It could have something to do with the fact that most purebloods are arrogant little cockroaches like Malfoy. Anyway, I have a secret to tell you but you can't tell anyone, I don't know why I'm saying this because your just a diary but I needed to tell someone my secret before I disappear and so here it is.

I found a blank journal in the hallway this morning and I have been thinking about it all day. I've finally decided to write in it. 'Hello, my name is Macy, I'm 16 and in Griffindor' I don't think thats the best way to start a diary but I couldn't think of anything else. Turning back to the diary after inking up my quill I saw that the words had vanished completely and in their place was a new set of words. ' Hi Macy, my name is Tom and I am a Slytherin' Oh great, not only is there a person on the other side of this diary, its a slytherin. Maybe, I shouldn't write in it anymore, if there is a slytherin involved then nothing good can come of it. But I did every night since then and I felt myself having feeling towards the boy at the other end of the book.
...........................................................
It went on for a few weeks I would write about my day and Tom would tell me about his. I started to really like Tom and felt that we were quite close friends and I trusted him a lot. However, the next few days I hadn't been able to write at all as Professor McGonagol (sorry for spelling) was implementing a new scheme where a griffindor and a slytherin would be put into a small cottage outside of the castle and would have to live together and get along. And of course I would get stuck with Malfoy but there were only two other pairs Blaise Zabini and Hermione Granger and Pansy Parkinson and Harry Potter.

When I finally got to the cottage after lessons I saw that all our stuff had been moved in as promises and walking around I found the bedroom. Yes, you heard me the bedroom not bedrooms. We were required to share a room. It was a beautiful room though done up in silver and gold with two single beds , one with gold and green bedding and one with silver and red.

A large curse from the other room made me jump as I made my way back to the front of the house to see Draco Malfoy stood there looking very pissed off. The more I looked at him, the more attracted I felt towards him. Luckily, he just stormed past me into the bedroom.