Sundrop Smut

Male reader, Sun and Moon don't share thoughts or memories, reader is ADULT

Pent up Sun from annoying, nasty kids. Come get your food, LeSinningAsswhole 👏👏

Ig I'll list the kinks-

Deep throating sorta?, possessive-ish behavior, praise AND degrading (mostly degrading), choking, overstim, ranting, rough sex, tenta-dick, and maybe some more- this is finna be some hard-core shit, so minors go away- now.

Fair warning, I'm not a dude- I might get some things wrong and if I do then I'm sorry-

Please point out any spelling errors- sometimes I miss them.

🔆~{《Sundrop》}~☀️

Sun gripped his head as he paced a line in the daycare, his rays being casualties from his anxious state. The silicone triangles were pushed into Sun's faceplate as he continued to walk back and forth. Fifteen minutes have passed since the daycare had closed.

Was there any mess in the daycare? No.

Was anything broken? No.

The sun let out jets of steam from his joints as he slid his lanky figure down a wall of one of the play structures. He held his face in his hands, almost scratching the paint on himself as he did so. He'd been pushed to his limits the whole day, having to deal with a brat-nosed mother and her equally selfish child. What was it you called those kinds of people? 'Karens?' Not only that, but the children were obnoxious today. The only thing Sun wanted to do was-

"Hey, Sun, I'm here! Where did your skrunkly ass get off to?"

You.

You would always come thirty minutes after the daycare closed to "handle" the conjoined animatronics. You were hired after Sun and Moon's rates started to plummet. The management didn't really care what you did to the two, as long as the reviews kept them from the need to close down the daycare and there was no more reports. It's been at least 8 months since you started working here, and your relationship with the jester boys skyrocketed. You were basically lovers at this point.

Sun immediately withdrew his hands, a few more puffs of steam expelled from his knee joints as he got up. Sun spotted you placing your stuff in a set of cubbies that protruded from the wall and quickly made his way over there. He quietly slipped behind you, placing his hands on your shoulders.

~{《Y/N》}~

You jumped reflexively at the sudden contact. "Language! Language in the daycare, Sunset." Sun spoke. You turned to him with a cocky grin and folded arms.

"Sun, I'm a grown adult and it's after hours. I can do what I want. I could even do your nonexistent ass." Your grin grew as Sun sputtered. Hydrologic hisses could be heard as more of the steam escaped from seams and joints of the solar-theamed robot. However, what you were not expecting was his large robotic hands squeezing your shoulders as he lifted you up. "Put me down you buffoon!" You demanded, but to no avail. What could you do? Sun was a nine foot tall robot for Christ's sake.

Sun proceeded to spin on his heels and take you farther from the door. "Oh no, no, no! That attitude. That attitude will not do at all! As bad as those children!" Sun laid you down on a large foam semi-circle that just laid around the daycare. "Must be put right! Must be, must be." You heard a click as Sun's mouth opened and revealed a segmented, silicone tongue that snaked out of his mouth.