VI

Third Person's POV

Yesung couldnt sleep. He really couldnt. Not when he think about what happened last night.

It hurts to see Ryeowook crying. He is mad at himself for making his brother cry.

But if he held Ryeowook and hugged him, he might do something that he will regret.

He even nearly lose control of himself when Ryeowook asked him what's his problem.

His brother was bothered by him and it's making him frustrated.

But he couldn't help it, he is too confused and he didnt want to see Ryeowook as he is the center of his confusion.

"What to do.. I told him to stay away from me. What the heck am I thinking saying that to him? Geez.. "

'I should apologize to him. If he'll avoid me too, I will lose it.'

◈◈◈

Ryeowook doesnt feel like going to school so he told his mother he didn't wanna go to school.

"But your father will get mad."

"I'll just tell him that our school has some event and students will choose whether they'll participate or not."

"Oh you think he will buy it? Anyway, are you okay, Ryeowookie? Your eyes are puffy. Did you cry?"

"Oh uhm-" Ryeowook covered his eyes for a second. "-I was watching a drama and got carried away."

Though his mother doesn't really believe him, she just nodded anyway.

Ryeowook still feel sad and he usually share something that is bothering him to his mother but this is not the right time to let her know a thing.

Especially if it's between him and Yesung.

He just couldnt believe. This is really the first time they got into a serious fight-wait, is it really considered a fight?

A one-sided perhaps?

It's still bothering him, what would have been the bother he caused to his brother?

As far as he knows, he didnt do and said something wrong.

This is so frustrating.

He excuses himself and told his mother he have to get ready. His mother just pat him on the head.

He couldn't stay at home like this. He should feel refreshed and free himself from this sad thoughts.

So he got dressed.

When he got downstairs after finishing his errands, his mother saw him again.

"I thought you don't want to go to your school?"

"I changed my mind." Yes he did. Just now.

"Is that true or you're just bluffing? Don't cut classes, Ryeowookie."

Ryeowook pouted. "I really changed my mind, eomma! Now I'm going cause I'll be late. Bye Bye!"

His mother chuckled at him. "Byee, take care~"

◈◈◈

"I'm earlier again than you again!" Kyuhyun told Ryeowook as soon as he got on his seat.

Ryeowook just nodded and Kyuhyun noticed his sad expression.

"Ah, there's something wrong again." Kyuhyun said as he patted Ryeowook's cheek.

Ryeowook sighed and feel like crying again. But he held back because he doesn't want Kyuhyun to see.

Kyuhyun took a glance at his wristwatch, "You're almost late, you know. What happened? Is it between you and your brother again?"

Ryeowook sighed and doesn't answer, instead he, "Do you have time after class, Kyu?"

Kyuhyun was surprised because he's usually the one to ask the latter to go out. "I am surprised, are you asking me out? This is new you know, so rare."

Ryeowook hid a blush but he nodded his head anyway. "Uhm I don't feel like going home after school so I-"

"I have plenty of times for you, Ryeonggu. Where do you want to go?"

◈◈◈

Kyuhyun couldnt stop smiling like for real, Ryeowook brought him to the amusement park.

"So this is your way of amusing yourself? "

"It isn't called amusement park for nothing, Kyu."

'Oh back at savage Ryeonggu again.'

"What will we do here?"

"Are you up for a ride?"

"What kind of ride?"

Later...

"I thought I'm gonna die.." Ryeowook said while feeling his fast heartbeat. He even check on his pulse rate.

"You're the one who wants to ride the coaster." Kyuhyun stated, chuckling. He roams his eyes around and spotted an ice cream truck.

"Let's buy ice cream."

"Wait a minute, I'm gonna calm myself first.."

"Okay, I'll go buy." Kyuhyun said as he left Ryeowook on the bench.

He approached the seller and stated his orders. While waiting for his orders, he couldnt help but take a glance at Ryeowook.

He was very happy he met someone like Ryeowook.

He became his very first friend-well, to him, Ryeowook is his one and only friend.

But this time, when he look at his friend, he feels something.

Something like magical, like there's a fluttering feeling.

And he often feels like touching him is a must.

The need to get close to him is a must.

'Am I falling for Ryeowook?'

At that time, Ryeowook run happily towards him.

"You're the next in line, Kyu!" He told him.

And his heart beating fast while looking at Ryeowook is the answer to that question.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

I decided to write all of my ongoing stories' plot and I've already done it but I'm too lazy to write a chapter. It doesn't help too that I couldn't use my phone in daytime because of the lack of electricity. I can only use it at night so I have limited time to use because I have to sleep too..

Anyway, I hope everyone is satisfied with this chapter. If not, it's okay too.

Everyone stay safe and be happy always.